Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    4,590
    +1
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    I dunno man, if you dont get t-boned then they hold up just fine, doo cutting corners on the valve supplier is the issue now
    is this speculation or do you have some information on brp cutting corners on valves? Do we know it’s not a cam issue?

  2. #32
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,570
    +1
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    not completely the same...close. the newer pumps have the screws to hold the wear ring in. Also some of the pumps have holes to squirt water on the ride plate...canít remember if itís the txs or pxs..I could look but Iím to lazy. There are also changes in the internal parts over the years.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1299.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	453968

  3. #33
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,056
    +1
    214
    This the 3 holes are used on the RXPX only to help cool the ride plate from above since the ride plate on the Tx is bigger .

  4. #34
    Team Bilford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    694
    +1
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    not completely the same...close. the newer pumps have the screws to hold the wear ring in. Also some of the pumps have holes to squirt water on the ride plate...canít remember if itís the txs or pxs..I could look but Iím to lazy. There are also changes in the internal parts over the years.
    PX pisses on the ride plate, aka radiator.

  5. #35
    meeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Grove, PA
    Posts
    5,154
    +1
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    not completely the same...close. the newer pumps have the screws to hold the wear ring in. Also some of the pumps have holes to squirt water on the ride plate...can’t remember if it’s the txs or pxs..I could look but I’m to lazy. There are also changes in the internal parts over the years.
    ID where the veins are the same is my point

    The PX has the holes. and they are unnecessary and gains are to be found eliminating them, BET!!


  6. #36
    Team Bilford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    694
    +1
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    is this speculation or do you have some information on brp cutting corners on valves? Do we know it’s not a cam issue?
    I may have missed this info earlier. Has BRP changed the part numbers for the valves or cams on the 2019 models? If they changed vendors for some parts, rarely do they change the part number if no specs have been changed.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    I may have missed this info earlier. Has BRP changed the part numbers for the valves or cams on the 2019 models? If they changed vendors for some parts, rarely do they change the part number if no specs have been changed.
    Valve part number is changed for 2019. Cam part number changed for 2018, but 2018's don't have the valve issues.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 Sea doo line up
    By Chills in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 09-14-2019, 04:53 PM
  2. Gallery: Introducing The 2020 Sea-Doo Lineup
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2019, 12:50 AM
  3. Introducing the line up of 2017 Sea Doo Skis
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 04-22-2017, 07:48 AM
  4. Introducing the new 2014 line up of Sea-Doo Watercraft
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 654
    Last Post: 09-13-2014, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •