Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

19 T-X issues list

so far...

-blew off SC>IC and IC>TB clamps first 10 minutes out
    -right hand grip came off: separated AC and torn rotator
    -IBR module failure slamming me into a dock, no brakes and hard to get into forward
    -intake grate nuts finger tight
    -engine misaligned

.... going back to the dealer today to sort out all the BS. This is my last SeaDoo. I'm sick of this shit. I could have built it better if they send me a box of parts and a hull

+1
    And now possibly valve issues.... If I drop a valve your boy is going to Yammi lol. I will probably sell/trade in the ski once my warranty is done. Too much anxiety thinking about what can happen.

+1
    once my warranty is gone the engine is coming out and I'm just rebuilding the damn thing myself

+1
    We all need to stop buying new ones. Any of them. All the manufacturers. They are all sucking.

+1
    Wow.

The more I keep reading about the issues with quality control, gas in oil and the new finish makes me want to keep my 2015 for a few more years. I realize that all you read about are the problems and you don't hear much from the owners with no issues but damn there seems to be a lot of quality control problems lately.

+1
    It’s not greener on the other side.
    Bought 2 Kawasaki 310s in the beginning of 17’. Cooked cylinder in mine in about a year. Sat in shop for 4 months. After that it blew off a coolant hose and it would have sank if I didn’t find cypress knees to park on top of. then the oil cooler line split. Good thing all the oil leaked out while on the trailer. Fixed hose issues myself.
    Wifes ski broke a piston land in about a year. Fixed then it happened again about a year after that. It’s been in the shop this time since June 8th.
    Yamaha has their problems also. Like Troy said, they all suck. It’s Pathetic what we pay for these things to have so many issues.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Wow.

The more I keep reading about the issues with quality control, gas in oil and the new finish makes me want to keep my 2015 for a few more years. I realize that all you read about are the problems and you don't hear much from the owners with no issues but damn there seems to be a lot of quality control problems lately.
    No issues...except I did have some have more gas in my catch can then I've ever seen before at 10 hrs...but now my catch can stays very clean at 30hrs. getting a little more carbon dust then I think I should get...but it's not bad....going to check the alignment soon. No issues on my PX so far.

+1
    Over 60 hours on mine and about 70-80 on a buddies ski. My Causins ski has about 40-50 on his. All are great. I did do alignment on 2 of the 3. The 3rd was fine out of the box. And that’s about it. Checked all hoses and clamps. So far so good! I’m
    Happy with mine. Sad part is even if I have problems with the machine I would stay with seadoo as the other 2 are not really an option. Kawasaki is out dated and still has problems. And Yamaha with there terrible holeshot and cavitation is ridiculous. Nothing match’s the fun I have on my seadoo. And I have tried them all.

9. +1 by:

+1
    Wait how a bolted on grip come off?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    Wait how a bolted on grip come off?
    A shitty plastic handlebar that should be metal? RR

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information