Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    Aren’t they rubber like the px ? Held on with m6 bolt

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    Arenít they rubber like the px ? Held on with m6 bolt
    the entire handlebar assembly is a plastic over a small metal bar and there is nothing holding on the grip except a M6 going into a plastic insert. Ripped out the plastic insert with very little effort.
    t

Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    the entire handlebar assembly is a plastic over a small metal bar and there is nothing holding on the grip except a M6 going into a plastic insert. Ripped out the plastic insert with very little effort.
    t
    The same exact thing happened to me as well, the Right handle/grip came off in a turn , shearing the threading on the inside of the handlebar.
    I have purchased the 130mm ODI grips with the belief that the two clamps would limit all play in the grip. Sadly RIVA racing doesn't make the extender pieces for the 2018 RXTX so i am stuck in a waiting game .

+1
    My 2016 P-X had a loose T-clamp that was the cause of low RPM that I couldn’t figure out. With my new T-X the first thing I did was inspect all clamps and bolts to make sure they’re tight. Not sure what is done at factory and done at dealer when they prep it. I assume quality control is not consistent if most prep is done by dealers. I’m more freaked out by the valve issue. Any tell tale of a valve issue before it’s devastating?

+1
    What's the issuse with the valves.
    Whats wrong these manufacturers can't build a soild ski between them

Quote Originally Posted by Kev273 View Post
    What's the issuse with the valves.
    Whats wrong these manufacturers can't build a soild ski between them
    The TX received a new valve part number for 2019 and a few ski's have dropped valves on #1 piston. Hard to say if it's a limited issue or the entire model year. Springs and retainers have not fixed the issue either. I want to do springs and retainers, but heck, may as well just pull the head and do titanium valves too and just be done with it.

7. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BMist371 View Post
    The TX received a new valve part number for 2019 and a few ski's have dropped valves on #1 piston. Hard to say if it's a limited issue or the entire model year. Springs and retainers have not fixed the issue either. I want to do springs and retainers, but heck, may as well just pull the head and do titanium valves too and just be done with it.
    I have a ported 300 head with valves, springs and retainers sitting in my garage

+1
    120 hrs on my 2018 GTX LTD and no issues. All clamps were tight, never any water in the hull and only have a very slim carbon seal line which is normal. I do have a 2 square inches area with some “crazing” but you hardly notice it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BMist371 View Post
    Mine dropped the middle cylinder valve, Will know more hopefully later this week when they pull the head, to see if it’s isolated to the intake valves, or something else

Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    Mine dropped the middle cylinder valve, Will know more hopefully later this week when they pull the head, to see if it’s isolated to the intake valves, or something else
    Makes me want some aftermarket valves for sure!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information