Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    +1
    Let me throw out a scenario for opinion as it may align with others’ thoughts or direction. For me, I plan to only get the Riva Sponsons, the rear exhaust (because I love the sound of it when I added it to my ‘16 PX), and SCOM. I also plan on getting the 48 month BEST warranty. If this issue happens to me with those add-ons in the next 5 years do you think the BEST warranty will cover it?

Thanks!

+1
    The only thing they could even try to argue would be the exhaust as it alters air flow. Scom doesn’t raise the rpm limit and sponsons aren’t mechanical. Remember any modifications made it has to be tied to a failure. Say you add on an electrical accessory with no fuses and tied into the buss, they’ll never warranty electrical items if your dealer is a pain or you make them mad. If you add something and is properly fused or a BRP add on they can’t prove how it would cause a computer to fry. Point is it’s your vehicle to modify all you want, but don’t modify something past a manufacturers set limit or interested useage level(RPM limits, or free flowing exhaust that they will try to say affected the air fuel ratio.)

Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    Let me throw out a scenario for opinion as it may align with others’ thoughts or direction. For me, I plan to only get the Riva Sponsons, the rear exhaust (because I love the sound of it when I added it to my ‘16 PX), and SCOM. I also plan on getting the 48 month BEST warranty. If this issue happens to me with those add-ons in the next 5 years do you think the BEST warranty will cover it?

Thanks!

+1
    can anyone with valve issues provide an update from BRP and what’s next for you? This topic went from DEFCON 1 to crickets. Thanks for the update!

+1
    can anyone with valve issues provide an update from BRP and what’s next for you? This topic went from DEFCON 1 to crickets. Thanks for the update!
    Well, I just got mine back out of the shop about a week-1/2 ago & running good so far. They replaced my engine under warranty. I put about six hours of break-in on the new motor,so far so good. Dealer said They haven’t seen any other cases come through, on the 19’s yet. The replacement motor Does have a build date of 6/19 on it. So probably same valves, as the previous motor.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks for the update and although it does suck to be without your ski for that long I’m glad to see they covered it without issue.

+1
    Thanks for the update and although it does suck to be without your ski for that long I’m glad to see they covered it without issue.
    Same here Went six weeks without it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    Same here Went six weeks without it
    Not bad. I had kawi 310s. I’m used to going 4 or 5 months without them. ��

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information