Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhubbs255 View Post
    I agree with riverrat.... That holeshot is the 255's fun factor and trademark to me. I have NOT tried a reduction nozzle but spent hours researching it and what I came up with is no matter what even an 86 mm you still loose some holeshot. You will gain some top end though
    Holeshot and low end are 100% my favorite part of the ski!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpx555 View Post
    I didn稚 think they sold the rear air kit anymore I can稚 find it anywhere
    Rear air in the classifieds now.

+1
    I see we are all on the same page haha. I thought top speed was what you were after. I was running an 85.5mm nozzle and loved the hole shot but that's as far as you can bore the 300 nozzle. I'm in the process of deleting my ibr on my 2014 to try and kill hole shot with the 88mm rxp 255 nozzle 161mm 3 blade Skat and a lucky 13 cone for cc racing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by connorrxp View Post
    I see we are all on the same page haha. I thought top speed was what you were after. I was running an 85.5mm nozzle and loved the hole shot but that's as far as you can bore the 300 nozzle. I'm in the process of deleting my ibr on my 2014 to try and kill hole shot with the 88mm rxp 255 nozzle 161mm 3 blade Skat and a lucky 13 cone for cc racing.
    Hell yeah, do any of y誕ll have experience with the rear air?

+1
    There are a lot of threads and some some very in depth testing done side by side with the intake setups. As far as least restricted and BEST performance by a good bit the Riva rear won... BUT ...water can get into that intake making it iffy. If your going straight in drag style is think you'd be fine but me, I like to spin, jump turn hard and get wet I KNOW I'd have issues. Some say they've had no issue and some had to rebuild engines. I think the 2nd place went to the 4" kanaflex routed up to the front Wich did much better than stock but still fell short of the Riva rear intake. To me I cannot afford to loose an engine.... So the 4 inch works just fine. I sure wish the water injestion issue could be solved on the rear air though that would be perfect

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhubbs255 View Post
    There are a lot of threads and some some very in depth testing done side by side with the intake setups. As far as least restricted and BEST performance by a good bit the Riva rear won... BUT ...water can get into that intake making it iffy. If your going straight in drag style is think you'd be fine but me, I like to spin, jump turn hard and get wet I KNOW I'd have issues. Some say they've had no issue and some had to rebuild engines. I think the 2nd place went to the 4" kanaflex routed up to the front Wich did much better than stock but still fell short of the Riva rear intake. To me I cannot afford to loose an engine.... So the 4 inch works just fine. I sure wish the water injestion issue could be solved on the rear air though that would be perfect
    Yeah I think I値l stick with my kanaflex i love doing 360s, I installed it at the end of the summer last year and never got to run it! I知 excited to see the results

+1
    It sounds bad ass! You can really hear the supercharger with the intake and throttle response gets better. I've always done the intake with a bunch of other mods at the same time so I can't really comment on what exactly my results were from just the air intake. I can however, recommend the front air over the rear air.. I nearly caused an international incident in the Detroit river because of a rear air set up.. Only a couple more months till summer !
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpx555 View Post
    Yeah I think I値l stick with my kanaflex i love doing 360s, I installed it at the end of the summer last year and never got to run it! I知 excited to see the results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information