Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    canadian iceman
    +1
    man you have no idea how much I wish I was wrong about this but nothing else makes any sense....if i didnt know of 3 others with the same issue I would say it was a one of...BUT....they are coming out of the woodwork bro...now I no of at least 5...2019 units and not just the px model

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pro1200 View Post
    Why would someone on the assembly line cut the PTO shroud?
    Laziness, the charger is harder to install with the new larger top hats and that rubber gets a bit in the way.

I have the larger top hat with 300 charger on my 260 and yeah just did this the other week and it is tightttt but doable.

+1
    My 2019 GTX, Was off and needed a shim as well to get it close, to get it perfect it still needs the through hull redoing. Dissapointing.
    if I did not like the ST3 hull so much for the conditions I ride in there would be Yamamha in the shed.
    Last edited by Kosh; 08-31-2019 at 06:37 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
    My 2019 GTX, Was off and needed a shim as well to get it close, to get it perfect it still needs the through hull redoing. Dissapointing.
    if I did not like the T3 hull so much for the conditions I ride in there would be Yamamha in the shed.
    Before checking the alignment, I can see my through hull fitting is crooked causing the carbon ring to be off center on my 19í RXTX. Bet thatís pretty common.

You Guys need to remove the Pump then the driveshaft comes down and you can easy slide out the Charger, very easy.

My cousings brand new 2019 PX 300 with under 25 sunk from a bad alignment and carbon ring failure, another friend who purchased around the same time he did also is under 25hrs on a PX and the ring is worn to nothing. I know way too many people who are having major issues with the carbon seal/alignment etc...

Mexico built skis are just not up to the old standards, quality is really lacking now.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    You Guys need to remove the Pump then the driveshaft comes down and you can easy slide out the Charger, very easy.
    LOL we don't need to do shit on a $17K T-X. BRP promised the world they would solve the laziness in the Mexico plant and here we are years later with more problems than ever. I have 11.2hrs on my rig and so far the right hand grip has come completely off trashing my shoulder in the process. The first ride out it blew off both SC-IC and IC-TB clamps. My IBR module is failing now. It was great starting it up and driving directly into a Fing dock. My driveshaft is clearly spinning off center too.

Explain to me why I shouldn't be furious and why I should have to tear apart a brand new SeaDoo

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    LOL we don't need to do shit on a $17K T-X. BRP promised the world they would solve the laziness in the Mexico plant and here we are years later with more problems than ever. I have 11.2hrs on my rig and so far the right hand grip has come completely off trashing my shoulder in the process. The first ride out it blew off both SC-IC and IC-TB clamps. My IBR module is failing now. It was great starting it up and driving directly into a Fing dock. My driveshaft is clearly spinning off center too.

Explain to me why I shouldn't be furious and why I should have to tear apart a brand new SeaDoo
    You should be furious. They charge for prep and don't do shit.

That being said...anyone that has been around this forum a while has to know better not to do their own inspection. I mean all clamps, pump alignment, pump pull after 15-20hrs check for water intrusion etc. (my 2018TX pump had to get rebuilt at 25ish hours...full of water) It sucks, but it is what it is. I'm pretty sure my TX alignment is off a little, but not real bad. My PX i'm not seeing much carbon dust. About to do alignment on both of them and make sure they are good. Since I had a hose popoff on my 2010 TX, I've gone through and checked all my clamps on all my other skis since then and never had a hose pop off again. My 2016TX had a completely loose(hanging clamp) on one of the cooling lines to the IC...would've been a disaster if I would've ridden it the first time. It's to bad BRP can't get their act together on the quality, they are great machines when all the stupid little stuff is sorted.

9. +1 by:

+1
    oh it's an absolute monster when it's running well. I just checked in intake grate nuts in hull and they were about finger tight lol. Also those deck clips are junk. Missing 3 now.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    oh it's an absolute monster when it's running well. I just checked in intake grate nuts in hull and they were about finger tight lol. Also those deck clips are junk. Missing 3 now.
    Damn...better add intake grate nuts to my check list. I added pump and alignment this year. Probably be better if I could just get the ski as kit...that would save me the disassembly of my new skis every year.

Yah this is the last TX I will own, to difficult to keep clean with that top deck and if you have to get to something quick....your screwed. 2020 PX here I come

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information