Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Maybe post actual pictures up so we can look for obvious stuff.

That said, no way it makes 360 on 91 or 93 octane even with a new supercharger. You might get close with a turbo but I doubt it.

Sean

pics wont help......you cant see the new pistons and ecu reflash and supercharger pully.......going from 310 to 360 isnt a huge jump at all.....you should pick up 10%-20% horsepower depending what's been done and using 93 0ctane

I have 5 side x sides, 4 tuned ecu's .....My can am maverick turbo went from 120 hp to 168 hp after a ecu tune, bov, bigger injectors/fuel pump.....all on 91 octane

I've been out of the jet ski game for a while.....I had several Ultra 150's, Stx's, XP'S, GP1200's and so on....I helped Shredmaster with the original rideplate design and tested several Worx intake grates for them when the 150 came out.....all the guys on ultra150.com used to come visit me in Destin Fl for huge rides/poker runs back in the day......If you wanted horsepower you yanked the engine, built it and the carbs....I'ts different now and you can generally get large amounts of horsepower by reflashing any thing with a turbo or supercharger....boost rocks !

What are most of you guys estimating you HP to be after a 93 tune, underdrive pully and other mods ? How much boost pressure are you guys running ?

+1
    Don't get the idea that the 65 year old lady babied it. After my 63 year old wife took my 310 out by herself, she claimed it as her own. And she's not afraid to open it up, either!

Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    Don't get the idea that the 65 year old lady babied it. After my 63 year old wife took my 310 out by herself, she claimed it as her own. And she's not afraid to open it up, either!
    Sounds like she kick ass and takes skiís !!

Age is just a number ......lots of my side by side friends are in their late 60ís and they are killing it on the trails ......some seriously scary trails. A lot more more goes into an already expensive turbo side by side .......$25k out the door and then another $10k /$20k / $30k in upgrades

the reason I mentioned her age was that most ladies her age donít want to hang onto a green beast ripping her arms out of the sockets ! Lol. She only rode it twice in almost 2 years.....my worry was old gas sitting in it and if there were any detonation issues/lean issues caused by low octane / possible water in the fuel

+1
    Ask if you can remove the spark plugs and put an inspection camera into the cylinders to check for signs of detonation damage. Of course, with the little plugs that these things use, there's always a chance that a plug may break off when you try to pull it.

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbreeze View Post
    pics wont help......you cant see the new pistons and ecu reflash and supercharger pully.......going from 310 to 360 isnt a huge jump at all.....you should pick up 10%-20% horsepower depending what's been done and using 93 0ctane

I have 5 side x sides, 4 tuned ecu's .....My can am maverick turbo went from 120 hp to 168 hp after a ecu tune, bov, bigger injectors/fuel pump.....all on 91 octane

I've been out of the jet ski game for a while.....I had several Ultra 150's, Stx's, XP'S, GP1200's and so on....I helped Shredmaster with the original rideplate design and tested several Worx intake grates for them when the 150 came out.....all the guys on ultra150.com used to come visit me in Destin Fl for huge rides/poker runs back in the day......If you wanted horsepower you yanked the engine, built it and the carbs....I'ts different now and you can generally get large amounts of horsepower by reflashing any thing with a turbo or supercharger....boost rocks !

What are most of you guys estimating you HP to be after a 93 tune, underdrive pully and other mods ? How much boost pressure are you guys running ?
    Mostly I am looking to see if it has a vortech charger on it or not.

Running higher comp pistons and more boost on 93 is a recipie for meltdown.

Sean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information