Is this ultra lx tuning legit??

Sounds like alot from what I have seen on other posts. Opinions or experiences with them appreciated. Thanks J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190812-080455_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	452821  

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    What are they changing? The hp number has probably been pulled out of something's ass, no one dynos these things except maybe the oem or someone like riva.

Sean

I think it was like $289. I looked into it more and you have to download your stock ecm file to their website and upload it back on to your ecm when they are done. I dont even have the hardware to do that. I would be fine sending in my ecm and having it reflashed but it doesn't even seem like anyone thinks its worth it. J

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchildress0418 View Post
    I think it was like $289. I looked into it more and you have to download your stock ecm file to their website and upload it back on to your ecm when they are done. I dont even have the hardware to do that. I would be fine sending in my ecm and having it reflashed but it doesn't even seem like anyone thinks its worth it. J
    Checkout this thread regarding tuning the LX ecu: http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=279585
    there are some decent gains to be had it seems. Not sure though how that company you referenced does theirs

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuhpw View Post
    Checkout this thread regarding tuning the LX ecu: http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=279585
    there are some decent gains to be had it seems. Not sure though how that company you referenced does theirs
    Not to discredit the op because it seems like they do have a good knowledge base. The results as it is are fairly anecdotal right now. Yes there are gains, but nothing has been logged yet and nothing has been fully validated.

That is not to say there arent realy improvements to be made or that improvements have not been made, just further testing is needed.

Sean

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Contact Jamie at Brisbane Kawasaki. (K Speed)
    I do not think you'd want to do much as it will affect reliability.

Ok thanks guys. I am going to do a riva ride plate and a worx scoop and worx sponsons and probably the airbox mod I read about on here. Just wasn't sure if I should do a tune or timing mod to get a little more take off power. I put a solas impeller on it and didn't notice anything. On my xlt1200 the impeller made a big difference. Jason

Impeller makes no difference on these. Need more power.
    Airbox mod, no point, much better to just fit a cone filter and fab up a small adapter to be able to tee in the PCV.

+1
    What's the top speed on a lx stock, what speed is possible with tuning and some head work maybe.

Thread Information