Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    WellI’m glad I did not pay attention to some of you guys because it did exactly what I said it did it cleared itself out it runs and starts great and I did not have to touch anythingI know some of you were just looking out for me but I also knowEither a don’t know what they’re talking about or be whatever I don’t know

It went great she cleared her self out like I was hoping it would I appreciate you taking your time to help me and all the people out there who actually tried to help me and not just said that I’m gonna blow my motor if I put it in the water and try to test it
    Quote Originally Posted by beekermartin View Post
    How did it go today?

Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    Yes, I went back and looked. You mentioned that he was on vacation one time, back in post 32. Sorry, since you don't pay attention to us, I'm not paying close attention to you.
    So if you’re not going to pay close attention to me then why ask

+1
    Don't worry about it, I won't try to help you again.

5. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Ysld7 View Post
    It went great she cleared her self out like I was hoping it would I appreciate you taking your time to help me and all the people out there who actually tried to help me and not just said that Iím gonna blow my motor if I put it in the water and try to test it
    I'm glad it worked out well. I'm happy for you.

With that said there are plenty of amazing people on these forums. They are just trying to give you advice from all their experience with these skis. I am a newbie to jetskis and I have learned a ton from all their help. I wasn't as lucky as you unfortunately. I followed everything they recommended but I still burned a piston. They told me to figure out why it happened and I took a chance and installed a new piston and cylinder. I blew another piston in less than an hour. You got lucky but the majority of people seem to have a failure like me. They were trying to save you from that. That is all. Don't take it so personal.

Now they are running I would highly recommend you inspect your oil lines and replace them if they appear to be brittle. That is the number one cause of failures in two stroke skis. They are fairly easy to change but can be time consuming. If they are running well I guess you could skip taking the carbs apart for now but you should inspect them. That is the second most common cause of failure. A lean condition caused by a gummed up carb. Make sure you check the plugs after a WOT run like I mentioned before. That will tell you a lot about what is going on inside each cylinder. I also recommend pulling the pumps to inspect them. If caught early it is easy to rebuild them. If not caught early it can take out the housing and the impeller which gets expensive.

Again, congrats on the successful water test. I hope they run well for you.

7. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    Don't worry about it, I won't try to help you again.
    Trust me I’m not worried about it, have a good day

With that said there are plenty of amazing people on these forums. They are just trying to give you advice from all their experience with these skis. I am a newbie to jetskis and I have learned a ton from all their help. I wasn't as lucky as you unfortunately. I followed everything they recommended but I still burned a piston. They told me to figure out why it happened and I took a chance and installed a new piston and cylinder. I blew another piston in less than an hour. You got lucky but the majority of people seem to have a failure like me. They were trying to save you from that. That is all. Don't take it so personal.

Now they are running I would highly recommend you inspect your oil lines and replace them if they appear to be brittle. That is the number one cause of failures in two stroke skis. They are fairly easy to change but can be time consuming. If they are running well I guess you could skip taking the carbs apart for now but you should inspect them. That is the second most common cause of failure. A lean condition caused by a gummed up carb. Make sure you check the plugs after a WOT run like I mentioned before. That will tell you a lot about what is going on inside each cylinder. I also recommend pulling the pumps to inspect them. If caught early it is easy to rebuild them. If not caught early it can take out the housing and the impeller which gets expensive.

I appreciate the people who actually tried to help me but like I said just to say I’m gonna blow it up by playing on the water is ridiculous now if I ran it and it was showing signs that it was running lean like it would pulse when you have it wide open and pull the plugs to see if it’s running leanAre these things known to have oil leaks under the motor because I spilled oil putting it in but when I run it in the water I see you and oil slick on doing the opposite side of the carbs do you know where the water hose hook up is right under there on the bottom of the hull

I appreciate the people who actually tried to help me but like I said just to say Iím gonna blow it up by playing on the water is ridiculous now if I ran it and it was showing signs that it was running lean like it would pulse when you have it wide open and pull the plugs to see if itís running leanAre these things known to have oil leaks under the motor because I spilled oil putting it in but when I run it in the water I see you and oil slick on doing the opposite side of the carbs do you know where the water hose hook up is right under there on the bottom of the hull

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information