RIVA MaptunerX BRP Home Service Application

Does the home service app version of the maptunerx work on all sparks, is it vin code limited ?

I'm just intrested in resetting the service light and to use it for future repairs (read fault codes).

Say i have 3 sparks, can i read fault codes from all 3 sparks or do i need a license for all three sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bnito View Post
    Does the home service app version of the maptunerx work on all sparks, is it vin code limited ?

I'm just intrested in resetting the service light and to use it for future repairs (read fault codes).

Say i have 3 sparks, can i read fault codes from all 3 sparks or do i need a license for all three sparks?
    candoopro is the better choice for your application.
    https://www.pwcmuscle.com/candoopro-...d-edition.html

Yeah got an email saying that it is indeed vin code limited to 1 vehicle only. Candoopro is limited aswell and comes with 4 licences.

I hope someone figures out a way to easily get rid of that maintennance alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Bnito View Post
    Yeah got an email saying that it is indeed vin code limited to 1 vehicle only. Candoopro is limited aswell and comes with 4 licences.

I hope someone figures out a way to easily get rid of that maintennance alert.
    it is in the ECU. it has to be reset with a software/hardware interface and a proper program.

How "easy" are you thinking? The candoopro covers all your equipment. you can buy unlimited candoopro, but why would you want it???
    https://www.pwcmuscle.com/candoopro-...d-edition.html

Thread Information