Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

300 charge pipes

So who here has replaced there 300 charge pipe hoses? I just pulled my stock ones to check the internals. They look like a milkshake was rolling around in there. Thatís a different story.

After looking at how flimsy the stock hoses are fizzle vs Riva. With no blow off valve what are your guys thoughts?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 05_RXP View Post
    So who here has replaced there 300 charge pipe hoses? I just pulled my stock ones to check the internals. They look like a milkshake was rolling around in there. Thatís a different story.

After looking at how flimsy the stock hoses are fizzle vs Riva. With no blow off valve what are your guys thoughts?
    I replaced mine with fizzle they look good. I cant tell if they did anything for performance as I added other things as well at same time. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181121_222135.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	452677

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dima View Post
    I replaced mine with fizzle they look good. I cant tell if they did anything for performance as I added other things as well at same time. Click image for larger version. 

those look clean......Good Work!!!!!

+1

I have been trying to decide between both the Rivas are a little more but with the discount and the clamps they come with I would say it’s a wash for price. The fizzles on the other hand are not as loud when you look at them being bright blue.

+1
    Fizzle came with good quality clamps also and I do like that they look stock as well, i didnt want blue color in my engine bay

Fizzle Sea-Doo 300 Reinforced Piping

Improve reliability and performance by replacing the soft and flimsy stock rubber intercooler hoses with the Fizzle heavy duty reinforced tubing kit...
    FF-SD-IC-0027 $199.00

+1
    Fizzle came with good quality clamps also and I do like that they look stock as well, i didnt want blue color in my engine bay
    Looks like the fizzles come with worm gears clamps and the Rivas come with t bolt clamps

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 05_RXP View Post
    Looks like the fizzles come with worm gears clamps and the Rivas come with t bolt clamps
    I purchased both set of hoses (with and w/o bov) at one point from riva. One set came with t bolt style and other came with worm gear.

+1
    I always have a ton of worm clamps and any boat or ski I double up every clamp(going in reverse direction) as long as there's enough meat to clamp on. If there's not enough room T-Bolt it. You will not see a performance gain from hoses. In high boost it's safer and might give you a hair bit better throttle response.

+1
    The clamps that come in all Fizzle kits are the non perforated style and have been holding 40+ PSI boost for many of my high powered racing clients without issue. Also, the Fizzle hoses have internal metal refinforcment between the layers for added durability and rigidity, something you probably won't find in other brands.

Fizzle Sea-Doo 300 Reinforced Piping

Improve reliability and performance by replacing the soft and flimsy stock rubber intercooler hoses with the Fizzle heavy duty reinforced tubing kit...
    FF-SD-IC-0027 $199.00

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I purchased both set of hoses (with and w/o bov) at one point from riva. One set came with t bolt style and other came with worm gear.
    That’s strange, on Rivas site for the non blow off the advertise with t bolt clamps. Have not looked at the bov style

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information