Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 126
  1. #111
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,094
    +1
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo_Sabres View Post

    The RXT-X 300 most beautiful color ever but i do not understand why they do not have black instead of the grey color
    You mean like this one ???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D226290-0BD0-4547-ABE4-37DDA3635303.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	453716

  2. #112
    dcuhpw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    269
    +1
    8
    Wondering what can be done with the 1630 in N.A. applications. The gtx with the 1630 N.A. and 18.5 gallon tank would be a nice long distance cruiser. I like my super charged skis too much though...


  3. #113
    meeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Grove, PA
    Posts
    5,158
    +1
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestram View Post
    OMFG, this proves nothing, the lower hull is empty, upside down and can bounce when struck. Not to mention do you even know if thats really the same material. Some "engineer" thought of that sweet test i bet

    I want REIDs opinion on this matter

  4. +1 by:


  5. #114
    Team Bilford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    712
    +1
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuhpw View Post
    Wondering what can be done with the 1630 in N.A. applications. The gtx with the 1630 N.A. and 18.5 gallon tank would be a nice long distance cruiser. I like my super charged skis too much though...
    If you want a NA 1630, just keep your 300 below 6000 RPM.

  6. +1 by:


  7. #115
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,094
    +1
    216

    2020 Sea doo line up

    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    If you want a NA 1630, just keep your 300 below 6000 RPM.
    Lmfao, the learning key should keep you at 55mph at 6000ish rpm

  8. #116

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    You mean like this one ???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D226290-0BD0-4547-ABE4-37DDA3635303.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	453716


    Yes i loved that one, is it yours and how did you get it black instead of boring grey ?

  9. #117
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,094
    +1
    216

    2020 Sea doo line up

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo_Sabres View Post
    Yes i loved that one, is it yours and how did you get it black instead of boring grey ?
    I took the long way , started with a 2018 230 black and blue ,got rid of everything 230 related and put 300 motor and all 300 parts . would it had been cheaper to get a 300 for the average user possibly , but I always have 1-2 spare 300 motors and with the money I got from all the 230 parts it was almost an even wash , I like the color combo , itís different.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0202.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	453752Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0197.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	453753

  10. #118

    300 ho bluff

    still believe in fairy tales, seadoo 300 hp only has them on the document, I guarantee you that here in Italy the GP with 250 hp and more performance on flat water, a seadoo with 50 horses more should not fear Yamaha, seadoo makes you pay insurance for 300 hp but in reality the performances are fi a 260, seadoo a bluff with engine1603.

  11. #119
    imp0ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    5,241
    +1
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by samui View Post
    still believe in fairy tales, seadoo 300 hp only has them on the document, I guarantee you that here in Italy the GP with 250 hp and more performance on flat water, a seadoo with 50 horses more should not fear Yamaha, seadoo makes you pay insurance for 300 hp but in reality the performances are fi a 260, seadoo a bluff with engine1603.
    I think there is a language barrier here. I will say there's not a single stock-ish ski I haven't monstered in a straight line. Launch control gets this thing up and going. FYI dealers can't just claim HP. They have to take a certain amount of engines and prove they make what they say or they get sued.

  12. #120
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,094
    +1
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    I think there is a language barrier here. I will say there's not a single stock-ish ski I haven't monstered in a straight line. Launch control gets this thing up and going. FYI dealers can't just claim HP. They have to take a certain amount of engines and prove they make what they say or they get sued.
    I noticed seadoo has 325/350 HP stickers I ordered a set of 350 hp stickers but wonít install them until my safety helmet arrives ,thatís insane power .

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vicious Rumors & Vile Gossip: Could These Be The 2020 Sea-Doo Lineup?
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2019, 09:45 AM
  2. Sea doo line up 2018
    By Impulses in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2017, 01:28 PM
  3. 2014 Sea Doo line up
    By bissett in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •