+1

would like to know what you guys think ?

2010 Sea doo Rxp 2010 sea doo Rxp with 150hrs, supercharger just rebuilt. Ski has riva through hull exhaust, boost gauge, Solas impeller runs great and ready for the water. Also comes with Triton aluminum trailer.he wants 6800 but im going to offer 6000 he also said the supercharger was serviced supercharger was rebuilt at 120 hours with a kit that is good for 200 hours at the dealer thanx for your input and anything i should look for !!

+1
    Test ride always. They are great skis. Mine has around 180hrs and my motor mounts just broke so shake the engine make sure it's solid. They are fun fast solid skis but nothing over 6k max. IMO. Check underbelly for rough patches. At 160hrs I ripped a chunk of fiberglass from the bottom of the hull. I wouldn't wait 200 hrs to rebuild sc from what I hear on here. The driveshaft on those suck as well I had to switch my to older style the 1st time my seal failed. I love mine. Could have switched to a 260 new hull but I don't ride off shore so didn't want to give up the fun factor of the older Hull.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhubbs255 View Post
    Test ride always. They are great skis. Mine has around 180hrs and my motor mounts just broke so shake the engine make sure it's solid. They are fun fast solid skis but nothing over 6k max. IMO. Check underbelly for rough patches. At 160hrs I ripped a chunk of fiberglass from the bottom of the hull. I wouldn't wait 200 hrs to rebuild sc from what I hear on here. The driveshaft on those suck as well I had to switch my to older style the 1st time my seal failed. I love mine. Could have switched to a 260 new hull but I don't ride off shore so didn't want to give up the fun factor of the older Hull.
    thanx for the info !! im plan to ride it before i hand the cash over !!

Thread Information