Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

GpSvho modifications

Alright guys Iím a newby when it comes to conversion skis do bare with me if I say anything stupid, I just want to learn! I bought a gpsvho conversion about a year ago, found it while looking for a hull and engine to do my own conversion. Ski was built well everything has been reinforced properly I am just not the type of person to own something and not build it. Iím pulling the engine so I can clean everything and paint the inside of the Hull and while itís out I want to start modding it. Now that thatís out of the way I will post whatís done and what I plan on doing below this post.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersGprsvho View Post
    Alright guys Iím a newby when it comes to conversion skis do bare with me if I say anything stupid, I just want to learn! I bought a gpsvho conversion about a year ago, found it while looking for a hull and engine to do my own conversion. Ski was built well everything has been reinforced properly I am just not the type of person to own something and not build it. Iím pulling the engine so I can clean everything and paint the inside of the Hull and while itís out I want to start modding it. Now that thatís out of the way I will post whatís done and what I plan on doing below this post.
    As of now the ski is pretty stock other then an upgraded intake, RIVA ride plate, r&d intake grate, gutter water box, and free flow exhaust and I havenít checked for a ribbon delete yet. Ski is running 76-78 on gps with a beat up stock prop and the ride plate needs some adjusting for sure. Iím planning on doing a macsboost air intake and fizzle intercooler with a tial bov. What Iím not sure on is do I run an 14/21 impeller, a 15/22 or...? I live about an hour away from deans so I will be bringing it to them for a reflash. Still debating doing an et16 and not sure if that entails doing spring retainers injectors and fuel pump or not. I know Iím forgetting things but Iím sure Iíll think of them in the comments.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGPR View Post
    Oh I have been following along on your build for quite a while haha Iím trying to follow in your footsteps you seem to have done it best. I know you didnít run the 15/22 prop until later in your build but do you think the stock sc wheel would spin it fine? Just wondering if I should jump straight to that or do the 14/21.

Oh I have been following along on your build for quite a while haha I’m trying to follow in your footsteps you seem to have done it best. I know you didn’t run the 15/22 prop until later in your build but do you think the stock sc wheel would spin it fine? Just wondering if I should jump straight to that or do the 14/21.
    You have a SVHO engine/supercharger? Remember I started off with a stock SHO charger with stock boost. If you have the SVHO charger I would expect 90 mph with a good tune and properly set up hull. If this is your setup I would go 15/22

+1
    You have a SVHO engine/supercharger? Remember I started off with a stock SHO charger with stock boost. If you have the SVHO charger I would expect 90 mph with a good tune and properly set up hull. If this is your setup I would go 15/22
    Yes sir itís a full svho engine I think thatís the route Iím going to go down. Thanks for the info brother Iíll be posting pics through the build

Yes sir it’s a full svho engine I think that’s the route I’m going to go down. Thanks for the info brother I’ll be posting pics through the build
    160 mm pump or 155mm? I have no experience with the 160 in a GPR...better find a stainless steel intake grate as well.

+1
    160 mm pump or 155mm? I have no experience with the 160 in a GPR...better find a stainless steel intake grate as well.
    Itís a 155 pump and I have a stainless intake grate and RIVA extended ride plate already.

My GPRSVHO 8860 @ 89 mph 13/20 concord 160mm pump
    Riva plate ground mounts for more angle, intake, ribbon delete, 9k worx tune, 1200 2 bar grate, freeflow, custom hollow waterbox, retainers.
    Keen to try a dynafly 155 setup in the next few months and see what happens as everyone else has good numbers with 155, I reckon I will lose some midrage pull tho?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegosan View Post
    My GPRSVHO 8860 @ 89 mph 13/20 concord 160mm pump
    Riva plate ground mounts for more angle, intake, ribbon delete, 9k worx tune, 1200 2 bar grate, freeflow, custom hollow waterbox, retainers.
    Keen to try a dynafly 155 setup in the next few months and see what happens as everyone else has good numbers with 155, I reckon I will lose some midrage pull tho?
    Iíve been debating on trying out the new svho pump because of the 160 stator instead of a 155 like all the previous ones. Iím running a full 155 pump right now and was just about to send some of it out for powder but now Iím not sure haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information