Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersGprsvho View Post
    Iíve been debating on trying out the new svho pump because of the 160 stator instead of a 155 like all the previous ones. Iím running a full 155 pump right now and was just about to send some of it out for powder but now Iím not sure haha
    There is debate at the moment about the new pump actually being fully 160mm you might want to check it out.
    There is obviously nothing wrong with a 155 setup so if that's what you have then go for it.

Because there are very few documented tests for the 160 vs 155 in a gpr I am just curious as I have the pumps just sitting there, just need to get the right impeller.

Also not many documented speed/mods for GPRSVHO so will be good to see what you come up with!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegosan View Post
    There is debate at the moment about the new pump actually being fully 160mm you might want to check it out.
    There is obviously nothing wrong with a 155 setup so if that's what you have then go for it.

Because there are very few documented tests for the 160 vs 155 in a gpr I am just curious as I have the pumps just sitting there, just need to get the right impeller.

Also not many documented speed/mods for GPRSVHO so will be good to see what you come up with!
    Wow yeah Iím gonna look into that! Iím sure Iíll end up sticking with the 155 pump itís worked great for me so far Iím probably just going to be going to a different impeller and a lucky 13 cone. I found my conversion already built while I was sourcing parts to build my own and it seemed well built so I jumped on it now im rebuilding it(because I want to take the build to a different level like all my vehicles) and finding some things I canít believe someone thought was a good idea like instead of using a pump seal kit they filled everything with bondo and a decent amount of other half ass things. Did some things top notch and others half assed so now itís going to be completely top notch. Iíll be keeping the build posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information