Thread: Island Racing?

Island Racing?

Has anyone heard anything from this company lately or had any dealings with them recently? I placed an order with them 3 wks ago and havenít heard a word. Iíve sent 2 follow up emails and no response. Maybe they shut down? Thereís no phone number, only contact is an email address.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch359 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything from this company lately or had any dealings with them recently? I placed an order with them 3 wks ago and haven’t heard a word. I’ve sent 2 follow up emails and no response. Maybe they shut down? There’s no phone number, only contact is an email address.
    I ordered a R&D pump seal from them on July 11th and it shipped early this week. They are most certainly still in business and have a Facebook group page. I will say that I had to send a couple emails requesting shipping info and have never got an invoice. My suggestion to Island racing is to promptly send an invoice once you charge the customer's credit card and the shipping/tracking information when the item is picked up by the carrier. I agree it's fustrating have to repeatedly email for this information.

3. +1 by:

+1
    I believe Island Racing is a one-man shop. Carl does great work, but he doesn't have extra help to answer the phone, ship orders, etc. Years ago I suggested to him that he hire a high school kid to come in to handle shipments in the afternoon and he wasn't interested in that. Not the way I would run a business, but everybody does things differently.

Thread Information