Thread: Trailer Queen

Last edited by perry38; 07-20-2019 at 10:08 AM.

+1
    Have you checked engine compression?

Quote Originally Posted by HiPeRcO View Post
    Have you checked engine compression?
    will do a compression test today . is this the first step leading up to EMM?

Quote Originally Posted by perry38 View Post
    will do a compression test today . is this the first step leading up to EMM?
    compression checks indicate 135..145..145. from PTO to MAG. done several times , engine was running on hose for 20 minutes before test. checked OHM and ACV from stator all normal and no shorts to ground. test on white/red to first coil ...while running bouncing from 12 to 38 at idle and appears same at throttle? I frigged up and forgot to set scan tool to DC after checking stator ACV. so now DC indicates 1.8v engine not started but 50V to 68V while running ..is this even possible/
    Last edited by perry38; 07-17-2019 at 01:15 PM.

+1
    My friend had a Virage TXi that did the same thing, the TPS was bad.

+1
    A suggestion, avoid using non-descript thread titles such as "Trailer Queen". Rather, the thread title should list the full year, model, injected or carb, and brief problem symptom. My expertise is with injected watercraft and, ss such, I don't bother to look at threads that do not indicate such.

Yes, your voltage measurement at the white/red wire appears normal. The DC voltage at the white/red wire, with everything connected, will be approximately 21 vdc while cranking and 45 vdc while running.

Have you checked your fuel pressure yet? Have you reinforced the fuel pressure regulator? See this thread for details.

Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post
    A suggestion, avoid using non-descript thread titles such as "Trailer Queen". Rather, the thread title should list the full year, model, injected or carb, and brief problem symptom. My expertise is with injected watercraft and, ss such, I don't bother to look at threads that do not indicate such.

Yes, your voltage measurement at the white/red wire appears normal. The DC voltage at the white/red wire, with everything connected, will be approximately 21 vdc while cranking and 45 vdc while running.

Have you checked your fuel pressure yet? Have you reinforced the fuel pressure regulator? See this thread for details.
    yes Martin you are correct about trailer queen introduction but it seemed like I was repeating myself on the issues I was and am having with my Genesis . I don't have pressure gauge as of it yet to check fuel pressure but I did take a visual at regulator and all is intact .

+1
    You'll want to reinforce the fuel pressure regulator, regardless. It is not if it will fall off, but when.

Here is a link to an affordable fuel pressure gauge.

Thread Information