Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lake Lion
    +1
    Non-Fizzle cooler leak almost took out an engine in a customers ski. Get the real deal. We are ordering 3 of them today.

2. +1 by:

WFO

+1
    +1 on the fizzle500, that's what I threw in last summer. Had a quick question during install so I messaged Mr. Fizzle on IG and he responded right away. I'm up in chicago so I figured the fizzle500 would suit me well. Good stuff, carry on fellas

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    That's a Worx clone. They can't even advertise the knock off correctly and some people trust putting this stuff on their engine I bet they don't even know what a jetski is.
    I agree, theirs alot of really sketchy stuff on there. The chinese Harley Davidsons are my fav

$100 ebay intercoolers work better than excellent. Installed many and over 5 years old ridden in salt. Not 1 leak in any of them. The fizzle is way easier as he has all the pieces needed for you and they work excellent. The worst for me were the riva sandwich type intercoolers.

Quote Originally Posted by ctct2118 View Post
    $100 ebay intercoolers work better than excellent. Installed many and over 5 years old ridden in salt. Not 1 leak in any of them. The fizzle is way easier as he has all the pieces needed for you and they work excellent. The worst for me were the riva sandwich type intercoolers.
    Any pics of them?

Quote Originally Posted by ctct2118 View Post
    Nailed perfectly. You want easy, get the ame brand. You want one that works well(in my experience), save some money but deal with sourcing parts, go Chinese.
    Unless the name brand ones are using Garrett cores, they all use the same exact bar/plate cores that the Chinese are using.
    I build custom intercoolers for 1500+hp cars and built quite a few when the honda auqatrax came out(havnt been into skis in a few years). Regarding hand built by me or using a chinese type, I noticed no difference in cooling.
    Skis can get away with a lower density core(cheaper) due to the fresh water being pumped through them

I just replaced a no-name brand with a fizzle on a FZS. I had a hesitation, it was not easy to find, in the end it was a small internal leak. The Fizzle product is a quality kit and it fits perfect.

The only complaint is, I do not like the perforated hose clamps, I replaced them with the bolt type clamps. Not really a complaint, but, the directions have you install the BOV after the innercooler is mounted, that is tough, it is much easier to mount the BOV, then, install the innercooler.
    Last edited by Jack B; 03-22-2020 at 10:21 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by astro7982 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I wanted to get everyones feedback on the Clone Intercooler vs Brand Name. I have just about a Stage 1+ with the RIVA blow out valve. I am trying to get one WITHOUT a blow out valve, but really do not want to pay brand name prices if I do not have to.
    Go, sit in the corner, and think about what you said.... Hit yourself a few times, then go ask fizzle if you're worthy enough to purchase a genuine one...

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    Go, sit in the corner, and think about what you said.... Hit yourself a few times, then go ask fizzle if you're worthy enough to purchase a genuine one...
    That is funny.....lol lol well said......

+1
    haha good stuff in here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information