Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey, here's a free 07 STX-12F and Ultra 250x. On a trailer. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    If the tech advises against a pump upgrade then he is obviously not as food as you think.

The best g failures on the 250/260 pump is alone the biggest real-world issue you should be afraid of.
    As the side effects of not spending a few hundred dollars is potentially 6k +
    And yes it happens to standard rec skies As Well....it's not if but when it will happen.....
    You've been warned..... just don't come back here complaining how much your engine and pump cost to fix please !!!!
    Youíre absolutely right. I just ordered the pump upgrade kit and am having it done before our next trip out. Right now, Iím a sponge soaking up all I need to know about ownership, maintenance, etc. I guess I donít feel so bad about paying to have these things serviced properly. Cost me some dough but I donít feel qualified to work on them at this point. Iíll keep at it. Appreciate the feedback tremendously.

Maintenance keeps the skis running better, but most folks don't bother and it cost more $ down the road.

Well now Iím being encouraged to rebuild the supercharger. Reached out to Kawi Performance who tells me these chargers, most of the time, are ďgood for 100 hours, 200 if youíre luckyĒ. Hm.

Until now, Iíve never gotten any big ticket item for free. Always had to work for everything Iíve gotten. These free skis arenít free after all. Not complaining just realizing now why so many break and end up as lawn ornaments at Cousin Eddieís house.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
    Until now, I’ve never gotten any big ticket item for free. Always had to work for everything I’ve gotten. These free skis aren’t free after all. Not complaining just realizing now why so many break and end up as lawn ornaments at Cousin Eddie’s house.
    Had to chuckle at that! Getting stuff for 'free' can cost you a bundle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information