Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IBR module error?

M RXT X 300 came up with either "IBR module error" or "IBR module fault" I can't remember which. Anybody have any experience with this? I have 13 hours on the machine and the reverse and nuetral work fine. The message only comes up on start up and then goes away.

+1
    Ibr is temperamental to low voltage , confirm battery terminals are tight and corrosion free and have the battery tested .

Quote Originally Posted by guybb3 View Post
    M RXT X 300 came up with either "IBR module error" or "IBR module fault" I can't remember which. Anybody have any experience with this? I have 13 hours on the machine and the reverse and nuetral work fine. The message only comes up on start up and then goes away.
    I have 34 hours on mine and the same message has come up several times. Each time I turned it off and turned it back on and had no problems. I think I will mention it to to the dealer when I bring it in this fall to take care of a warranty issue but other than that the IBR seems to work great.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by guybb3 View Post
    If you put the bucket in IBR override position, to raise it up for maintenance, then try to start it in reverse, you’ll get the error. , Just shutting off and re-keying, will make it go away. I had that happen yesterday at the ramp, when I started it it took off forward, while holding reverse and said ibr module error

Thanks for all the replies, guys. I'll keep everyone informed how it all progresses.

+1
    any update??

Haven't been out since. I plan to take it out this weekend, at the latest, as we are going on vacation next week, with the machine.

+1
    Seeing the same code on my buddies 2019 RXTX. IBR module fault, reads on the bottom then clears. Confirmed fuses in tight and checked terminals.. thinking its the voltage drop.

I'm going out Sunday morning even though it's going to be muderously hot here. I'll give everyone an update, on mine, then.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    If you put the bucket in IBR override position, to raise it up for maintenance, then try to start it in reverse, you’ll get the error. , Just shutting off and re-keying, will make it go away. I had that happen yesterday at the ramp, when I started it it took off forward, while holding reverse and said ibr module error
    My Gen 1 ibr doesn't do that, I feel like that's an isolated problem on your end...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information