Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochrane View Post
    My third new ski pylon is still sitting in the unopened box.
    now you can return it, say its unopened

+1
    So you’re on your third pylon used for slalom and there’s warnings that the pylon is not to be used for tubing (though a few have used it for tubing without issue). A little off topic, but why I’m following this, is the tow eye/hook on the 2019 RXT-X 300 good enough to pull a 2 or 3-person tube? It’s plastic unlike the metal one on my previous 2016 RXP-X 300.

The tow hook on the back shouldn’t be a problem. I assume it is the same as the one on the back of my 2019 GTX. I have used the tow hook to pull a tube with 2 people totaling 410 lbs on the tube. I have also used the tow hook to ski behind and have never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    So you’re on your third pylon used for slalom and there’s warnings that the pylon is not to be used for tubing (though a few have used it for tubing without issue). A little off topic, but why I’m following this, is the tow eye/hook on the 2019 RXT-X 300 good enough to pull a 2 or 3-person tube? It’s plastic unlike the metal one on my previous 2016 RXP-X 300.

4. +1 by:

I have not returned my third pylon nor have I skied behind it. I am thinking of using the linQ latches and building an aluminum brace that bolts onto one latch and attaches to the pylon and bolts back on the other latch. I already ordered the latches they were only $26 for the pair.

I have to ask (only because I have no idea what the answer is) why aren't you guys using the tow hook in back?

The tow hook in the back works and probably will not break but when you ski with the tow hook on the back it really yanks the jet ski around and makes it very hard to drive. The pylon sits farther forward and up high helping to make the jenski a little more stable when driving.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information