Stx15f aftermarket fuel gauge

Can someone point me to a fuel gauge that will work with the oem sender? 2004 15f . If not a sender and a gauge if possible.

thx
    scott

You can use fuel gauges

Its a long shot, but maybe the setup from a ZXI? You will need both the sending unit and the gauge btw. The resistance values are different. The STX-15f ranges from 8k ohm empty to 0 ohm full. An 1100zxi ranges from 84 ohms empty to 10 ohms full.

See that’s my issue can’t find a simple digital gauge that supports 8kohms. I heard others on here had some sort of combo work, but can’t seem to get the answer.

You can try this:
    [US$10.46]2 In 1 Motorcycle LED Digital Speedometer Tachometer Oil Fuel Gauge Motorcycle from Automobiles & Motorcycles on banggood.com
    https://banggood.app.link/BU5LcwMZYX

Probably need to rtv the crap out of it and accept that it wont last more than a season or two.

I really wanna try this:

[US$122.58]85mm GPS Speedometer Oil Pressure Fuel Gauge Tachometer with Antenna Motorcycle from Automobiles & Motorcycles on banggood.com
    https://banggood.app.link/qmUWUR5ZYX

I just have to sit down and build a buzzer interface so I know if there is trouble.

I have modeled a gauge blanking plate for the 12f/15f. I need to 3d print a test piece

What I was suggesting was to fit an earlier zxi gauge and sending unit to your ski. Those are super easy to find.

Banned User

Stx15f aftermarket fuel gauge

This is what the gauge says on the instructionsWorks with... GM 0-90 ohms, Ford / Chrysler 73-10 ohms, VDO 10-180 ohms and Stuart Warner / Universal 240-33 ohmsThere is a switch on the back of the gauge for the ohms. and 2 wires u can cut to work with the right ohm..Can I wire it straight to the sending unit? Or i I need the piece on the back of the cluster?

Thread Information