18 rxtx speaker not workin

hows it going all, as title says i have a 18 rxtx went out few week ago worst day of riding ive had in a long time, sucked something up blew my pump apart and after hitting a wave my speakers turned off and now i cant get them to go back on, checked every fuse and still nothing they WONT power on... can anyone please assit in this..

+1
    Did you take of the front cover and check all the connections there? thats where the speaker wires connect to the ski wiring harness.
    If all plug in and connected, the best way is to narrow it down is by unplugging the speaker wire under the front cover and check if it has power.. don't for get to wake up the ski by pressing the start button once as u check.
    If you have power then it must be something inside the speaker and you might need to take it apart and check the amp inside.

Hope you can fix this soon

cheers!

Yes checked if the connection to the speaker has power and it does not. All fuses are working as should all have power.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacha View Post
    Did you take of the front cover and check all the connections there? thats where the speaker wires connect to the ski wiring harness.
    If all plug in and connected, the best way is to narrow it down is by unplugging the speaker wire under the front cover and check if it has power.. don't for get to wake up the ski by pressing the start button once as u check.
    If you have power then it must be something inside the speaker and you might need to take it apart and check the amp inside.

Hope you can fix this soon

cheers!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hemikidd View Post
    Yes checked if the connection to the speaker has power and it does not. All fuses are working as should all have power.
    If you still have warranty itís covered

Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    If you still have warranty it’s covered

i do but dealer told me 2 weeks without ski, to hell with that rather figure it out myself

why 2 weeks without the ski ? Make an Appointment and bring the ski in fr this day to fix...makes no sense the ski leave sit in their store....

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    why 2 weeks without the ski ? Make an Appointment and bring the ski in fr this day to fix...makes no sense the ski leave sit in their store....
    there exact words " when you drop the ski off just giving you a heads up your looking at not having the ski for about 2 weeks everything has to be pulled apart"

Thread Information