excessive vibration RXTX 300. Please help!!

Hi I am quite new in the PWC world. I have a new 2019 RXTX300 and made approx 22 hrs till now (still under warranty). During ma last ride I went cruising for 2.5 hrs. After 2 hrs My ski started to vibrate excessively when I was on neutral, when I gave it some gas the vibration increased dramatically (whole ski was shaking). I switched it off and on again and the ski was still vibrating . I switched it off and dived underneath to check if something was stuck. The intake grate was clear and the impeller seamed to be clear also. I checked the cables feeding the spark plugs and they all seamed to be fixed correctly. After 10 mins checking that everything seams ok I started the ski again and everything worked fine. (no vibration this time) I went back to the slipway which was quite far without any problems.

I took it to the dealer and told me that the diagnostics did not give any alarms also.

Has anyone encountered something of the sort?
    any suggestions on what could have happened?
    I did not get any alarms on the screen.

Iím no expert but I had something get lodged in my impeller the other day and experienced the same vibration. My guess is you sucked something up and it flushed out when you dismounted the ski. Thatís usually the 1st thing I do before starting the ski, is rock it back and forth to flush anything that may have floated into or under the ski.

Thanks for the reply. Never experienced something of the sort. The vibration was quite excessive and never taught that something in the impeller would give you such vibrations.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanA View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Never experienced something of the sort. The vibration was quite excessive and never taught that something in the impeller would give you such vibrations.
    Get a flashlight and go in and have a look from under the ski .

I've had pieces of wood lodge on the blade and cause this exact problem. I'd look at prop if no damage you are good

6. +1 by:

+1
    If its a plastic wear ring, look for the grove in it made by whatever is stuck between the impeller and wear ring.

+1
    Ive owned yamaha , kawasaki and 2 sea doos , the doo is definitely the worst when it comes to getting stuff jammed up in the prop area..i dont know if their tolerances are tighter than the other brands

Thanks. I taught I had a problem with the engine or some spark plug misfiring.

Same thing happened to me yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by SeanA View Post
    Hi I am quite new in the PWC world. I have a new 2019 RXTX300 and made approx 22 hrs till now (still under warranty). During ma last ride I went cruising for 2.5 hrs. After 2 hrs My ski started to vibrate excessively when I was on neutral, when I gave it some gas the vibration increased dramatically (whole ski was shaking). I switched it off and on again and the ski was still vibrating . I switched it off and dived underneath to check if something was stuck. The intake grate was clear and the impeller seamed to be clear also. I checked the cables feeding the spark plugs and they all seamed to be fixed correctly. After 10 mins checking that everything seams ok I started the ski again and everything worked fine. (no vibration this time) I went back to the slipway which was quite far without any problems.

I took it to the dealer and told me that the diagnostics did not give any alarms also.

Has anyone encountered something of the sort?
    any suggestions on what could have happened?
    I did not get any alarms on the screen.

i have a rxtx 300 2019 with 32 hours on it after a 4 hour ride yesterday the machine started shaking hard i shut it off jumped in couldnít find anything in the intake grate jumped back on the s it in was back to normal so weird

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch411RXP View Post
    I've had pieces of wood lodge on the blade and cause this exact problem. I'd look at prop if no damage you are good
    Yep, a little 2" long piece of a stick will shake madly. When you hop off it just floats away and you never even see it.

Thread Information