+1

Ruthless rxp is a theif

So, I tired buying some parts off the Instagram guy ruthless rxp a year and a bit ago and I've been holding off on making a post hopping he would do the right thing and give me my money back but that's not gonna happen. Guy can't even use paypal, probably because of multiple claims against him. I got $200 of my $500 back to some cash app.. and he's since blocked me on everything. Was just gonna let it go but I don't want to see anyone else get taken advantage of. Please learn from my mistake and don't send as a gift on PayPal and do not buy parts from ruthless.

+1
    aww man !

...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    +1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxxed View Post
    Yup I'm pretty sure I even defended him in that thread, stupid me right..

How in the world did this user not get banned or that thread locked? I'm sorry to hear about being scammed though man. I don't pay anything anymore to anyone unless it's via PayPal or Amazon...Haven't bought anything here yet though, so I'm inclined to trust this site as it is very reputable.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by connorrxp View Post
    So, I tired buying some parts off the Instagram guy ruthless rxp a year and a bit ago and I've been holding off on making a post hopping he would do the right thing and give me my money back but that's not gonna happen. Guy can't even use paypal, probably because of multiple claims against him. I got $200 of my $500 back to some cash app.. and he's since blocked me on everything. Was just gonna let it go but I don't want to see anyone else get taken advantage of. Please learn from my mistake and don't send as a gift on PayPal and do not buy parts from ruthless.
    Yeah, PayPal gift (friends and family) is not a good idea unless you really know the recipient. I know it charges the seller a small percentage but the seller should absorb that cost so the buyer can have some peace of mind. Sorry about your experience and thanks for the warning!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuhpw View Post
    Yeah, PayPal gift (friends and family) is not a good idea unless you really know the recipient. I know it charges the seller a small percentage but the seller should absorb that cost so the buyer can have some peace of mind. Sorry about your experience and thanks for the warning!
    Yeah I figgured with the guy having a decent following I wouldn't get screwed like this. Shitty lesson I guess

Thread Information