Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

ST3 x package/ski add on module halfway working

Someone please help me out on my wakepro 230. How do you activate the launch control, first hand experience please. From what I understand you hold the up and down VTS buttons, but when I do that idling in neutral all it does is start adjusting the neural setting. Also does not seem like I have gotten any more up trim as advertised. The dash Functions appear now but thatís it. Has anyone actually added the plug in module with success on all functions on a 2018? 295100857 Is the number and advertised for the wake pro. I specifically went for the ski/xpackage module as it was the only one advertised for the 50% more trim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90CBBA50-9EAB-4BAD-98C2-BEE816793069.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	449363  
    Last edited by Madkidd; 06-06-2019 at 09:07 PM.

hey..i believe the only ski with LC is the RXT X or PX..is on the manual..not even the GTX have it..

you have to be in F and moving at least 5mph....also before doing that set the trim at the highest.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Madkidd View Post
    Someone please help me out on my wakepro 230. How do you activate the launch control, first hand experience please. From what I understand you hold the up and down VTS buttons, but when I do that idling in neutral all it does is start adjusting the neural setting. Also does not seem like I have gotten any more up trim as advertised. The dash Functions appear now but that’s it. Has anyone actually added the plug in module with success on all functions on a 2018? 295100857 Is the number and advertised for the wake pro. I specifically went for the ski/xpackage module as it was the only one advertised for the 50% more trim
    On the left hand pad hold VTS UP & Down at the same time for a few seconds to display “launch on”

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by holeshot1 View Post
    you have to be in F and moving at least 5mph....also before doing that set the trim at the highest.
    Thank you for actually reading and understanding what I have going on. I’ll try that next week. So I assume after it’s activated you can go to neutral, otherwise what’s the point right?

Quote Originally Posted by Madkidd View Post
    Thank you for actually reading and understanding what I have going on. I’ll try that next week. So I assume after it’s activated you can go to neutral, otherwise what’s the point right?

Hey Madkidd, were you able to figure out the LC? I have a 2019 rxt 230 with this module installed and unable to figure it out. Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdownmia View Post
    Hey Madkidd, were you able to figure out the LC? I have a 2019 rxt 230 with this module installed and unable to figure it out. Thanks
    Haven’t been back out yet, busy week. But I think this is us getting screwed by brp because all they tell you is y’all to a premium dealer. Then the dealer won’t deal with you as soon as they know you didn’t get the module from them, even though you bought your ski there. Gotta love brp customer service

+1
    You're pushing the vts up and down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds, and nothing happens?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    You're pushing the vts up and down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds, and nothing happens?
    That would be correct, all that happens is whichever button you must push first it starts trimming in that direction. But like I haven’t been back out to try it idling forward yet. I think this is one of those situations that brp didn’t verify functionality before marketing

+1
    Also the more up trim travel you are supposed to get, not happening. I know the handling of my ski very well at at what fuel level and trim level it will come out of the water launching. Well all the way up now makes zero difference. Was really wanting more so I could get more air when jumping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information