Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60
  1. #41
    Msxslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    183
    +1
    2
    Anyone on here have the oem pump to sell me

  2. #42
    Moderator HiPeRcO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,931
    +1
    228
    I'm really confused with the number of different directions you have tried. What happened with the pump from the snowmobile?

    Other than finding an OEM pump, the HFP-378 is still your best bet, despite you seemingly getting a lemon on your first attempt.

  3. #43
    Msxslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    183
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPeRcO View Post
    I'm really confused with the number of different directions you have tried. What happened with the pump from the snowmobile?

    Other than finding an OEM pump, the HFP-378 is still your best bet, despite you seemingly getting a lemon on your first attempt.
    Yea with the snowmobile one it was 3 amp which was good, but I did get a miss after a while. Thought I should change back to the original type one , put this other one in from eBay which was higher amp and cut out worse , I did recive the replacement for the hfp378. I am goin to install that one again, ordered new plugs. Could be giving me the miss with the snowmobile fuel pump, fuel pressure 23-24 at 3 amp with snowmobile pump
    I am always wrenching I donít find it difficult to change the pump and can do it within an hour

  4. #44
    Msxslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    183
    +1
    2

    Msx 140 fuel pump

    Quote Originally Posted by Msxslayer View Post
    Yea with the snowmobile one it was 3 amp which was good, but I did get a miss after a while. Thought I should change back to the original type one , put this other one in from eBay which was higher amp and cut out worse , I did recive the replacement for the hfp378. I am goin to install that one again, ordered new plugs. Could be giving me the miss with the snowmobile fuel pump, fuel pressure 23-24 at 3 amp with snowmobile pump
    I am always wrenching I donít find it difficult to change the pump and can do it within an hour
    Was trying to narrow down the problem , five volt at the tps. Cleaned off the cps. Squeezed the plug caps tighter checked grounds , just canít seem to get and hold 6900 rpms. 6300 is max and 50 55. (Bad impeller waiting for new one). But would like to see them rpms up and holding and not cuttin out
    Last edited by Msxslayer; 08-23-2019 at 07:35 AM.

  5. #45
    Msxslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    183
    +1
    2
    Installed the new hfp 378 pump
    Drawing 6 amps
    Installed two others from eBay. 5/6 amps
    Put the Polaris fusion snowmobile pump back in 3amps.
    Do not buy after market fuel pumps for msx 140

  6. #46
    martincom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Brainerd, MN
    Posts
    1,062
    +1
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Msxslayer View Post
    Anyone on here have the oem pump to sell me
    I think the price is rather stiff, considering I sold an extra one to another member for $30 shipped. I don't have any more extra pumps.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/c...923890149.html

  7. #47
    Msxslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    183
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post
    I think the price is rather stiff, considering I sold an extra one to another member for $30 shipped. I don't have any more extra pumps.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/c...923890149.html
    Thanks , will find one on eBay or buy new from my local Polaris dealer

  8. #48
    Moderator HiPeRcO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,931
    +1
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Msxslayer View Post
    Installed the new hfp 378 pump
    Drawing 6 amps
    Installed two others from eBay. 5/6 amps
    Put the Polaris fusion snowmobile pump back in 3amps.
    Do not buy after market fuel pumps for msx 140
    Where did you buy the HFP-378? I wonder if you got a counterfeit, since these have been proven in the past to draw acceptable current. And if you bought direct, you should definitely reach out to them and complain.

  9. #49
    Msxslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    183
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPeRcO View Post
    Where did you buy the HFP-378? I wonder if you got a counterfeit, since these have been proven in the past to draw acceptable current. And if you bought direct, you should definitely reach out to them and complain.
    Got it from amazon. Then got the replacement warranty from there website I think thatís why the first one went

  10. #50
    And that one is missing the regulator.


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 03:54 PM
  2. Msx 140 fuel pump removal HElP
    By car22car in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:14 PM
  3. Msx 140 fuel pump
    By jetski4ever in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:23 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 10:26 PM
  5. Fuel pump pressure on msx 140?
    By 2000 gtx rfi in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 03:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •