2016 Seadoo Rxpx dewinterization process and oil change manual or how to ?

I have a 16 rxpx 18 hours
    I got it winterized last winter i do not even remember when to be quite honest I had BST coverage at the time and it cost me nothing and have run out and do not want too pay ...

I have a oil change kit I bought on eBay and due to the nature of my work I have a pump to pump the oil out and all the right tools and can get the spark plugs delivered to my shop in an hour or two

Issue i am having is I do not have a service manual and do not know really how to do everything but fairly smart and can figure it out ...

I see they left the battery unplugged and plugged it up to see if it would light up and it did and then unplugged it

Can someone help a brother out is there a online service manual somewhere or a how too youtube video ??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by whyy18 View Post
    I have a 16 rxpx 18 hours
    I got it winterized last winter i do not even remember when to be quite honest I had BST coverage at the time and it cost me nothing and have run out and do not want too pay ...

I have a oil change kit I bought on eBay and due to the nature of my work I have a pump to pump the oil out and all the right tools and can get the spark plugs delivered to my shop in an hour or two

Issue i am having is I do not have a service manual and do not know really how to do everything but fairly smart and can figure it out ...

I see they left the battery unplugged and plugged it up to see if it would light up and it did and then unplugged it

Can someone help a brother out is there a online service manual somewhere or a how too youtube video ??
    I have a service manual... if you need pics of a certain section just let me know. Do not skip the step where you put the ski in drown mode and turn it over to get the excess oil out

2016 Seadoo Rxpx dewinterization process and oil change manual or how to ?

If it was properly winterized the oil and plugs were changed at that time as itís part of the recommended process. If not then what did they really do, just fog and unhook the batt?

Thread Information