Thread: GREAT DAY!

+1

GREAT DAY!

Today I brought home a 19 GTX 155 SS. When they were came out in 18 I just fell in love with them but my local dealer with there BS dealer add on fees and outrageous finance rates made the monthly payment way out of reach. Until the other day a friend told me to go to HK POWERSPORTS in Hooksett NH. Get this! $93 over MSRP and a 4% finance rate out the door. Taking a look back at when I bought my Yamaha VX at that local dealer ( that HK took in trade ) I got boned for $1200 in dealer fees and 12.99 Finance rate. Bottom Line , Shop around , not all dealerships are CROOKS!

+1
    $93 over MSRP? that sound terrible..

+1
    I wouldnt say 12.99% is from a crooked dealership. Anything above 9.99% you are credit challenged and sub-prime. 4% is a subvented interest rate offered by manufacturers to entice financing the purchase so they can pick up the reserve(the kick back the dealership gets paid by the bank to facilitate the loan). If you were paying 12.99%, you were a credit risk for the lender. Amazing how everyone always wants everything for free from a dealer and expects massive discounts. Almost a expectation that we are not allowed to earn a living. Yet if I walked into your place of work and demanded the utmost in customer service and for you to work for half of your hourly rate, well.... youd tell me to pound salt. Bottom line that first dealer must not have been too crooked, you did sign on line for the vx. Just my 2cents as a finance manager for a dealership.
    Congrats on your new ski btw

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBrisk View Post
    $93 over MSRP? that sound terrible..
    That's the first thing I thought as well but I live in Florida and there is a lot of competition. I am going to assume thats with tax, tag and title it came out to be 93$ over msrp.

+1
    The $93 is an Admin. fee. The $480 freight and $160 set up fee was wiped out and there is no sales tax in NH. Fees I didn't pay. Dealer Prep Pkg. $499,Vehicle Tax $160, license Fee $229,VSI Insurance $65, Acquisition Fee $298 at 12.99%. I may of traveled 100 miles round trip but it was worth it.

Thread Information