+1

Want to buy a GP1800R in Houston - Dealer/Salesperson Recommendations?

I'm looking to add a 2019 GP1800R and an aluminum double trailer. Would like recommendations on a dealer in Houston or the surrounding areas area where I might find the most aggressive pricing. This is a second ski and a nice to have, not a need to have - so I'm looking to save every dollar I can. Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated -

Andrew

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by texas347 View Post
    I'm looking to add a 2019 GP1800R and an aluminum double trailer. Would like recommendations on a dealer in Houston or the surrounding areas area where I might find the most aggressive pricing. This is a second ski and a nice to have, not a need to have - so I'm looking to save every dollar I can. Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated -

Andrew
    Put them to fight with each other. Only way youíll get the best price. Get written quotes. Buy the trailer somewhere else. I bought mine from a triton dealer local

+1
    I agree get written prices from the dealerships in the area and compare. I know cycle shack in Conroe has them for sale at $12,700. If you find better pricing than that in the general Houston area I would be surprised. Just bought one yesterday actually. I did not buy a trailer just the ski so i cant tell you what prices on trailers are, but like fast sho said probably buy the trailer elsewhere for the best price.

4. +1 by:

+1
    Good to know - I’ll give Cycle Shack a shout in the am. Appreciate the info fellas. Hope to meet you guys out sometime.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by texas347 View Post
    Good to know - I’ll give Cycle Shack a shout in the am. Appreciate the info fellas. Hope to meet you guys out sometime.
    I'm actually going to be there tomorrow or Wednesday to pick mine up. I showed up too late on Saturday to pick it up. I grabbed the blue one, I think it looks better in person than the black. I'll have pics hopefully soon on the water.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse20098 View Post
    I agree get written prices from the dealerships in the area and compare. I know cycle shack in Conroe has them for sale at $12,700. If you find better pricing than that in the general Houston area I would be surprised. Just bought one yesterday actually. I did not buy a trailer just the ski so i cant tell you what prices on trailers are, but like fast sho said probably buy the trailer elsewhere for the best price.
    How much were their fees and prep? I live close to here, thinking of picking up a gp as well

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kb1794 View Post
    How much were their fees and prep? I live close to here, thinking of picking up a gp as well
    Around 14100 ish out the door.

+1
    I agree on Cycle Shack North, 2020ís now at great off season prices. Went by and talked to Travis, great guy straight forward and knows his stuff. Iím picking up a GP1800 as a second ski myself.

Thread Information