Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    2006 RXP - Missing RPMS

    Recently got my 2006 RXP back has stage 2 set unsure about the prop though. GPS at 71mph at 7700 rpm, and 8.7 lbs of boost. Running stock tune. What could be the reason for my RPM loss?
    Last year couldnt get above 7900rpm with
    50LB injectors
    XXX CHARGER
    With the stage 2 set up.
    Xxx charger was hitting 12.5lbs boost.
    Any insight would be awesome


  2. #2

    Missing rpms

    Recently got my 2006 RXP back has stage 2 set unsure about the prop though. GPS at 71mph at 7700 rpm, and 8.7 lbs of boost. Running stock tune. What could be the reason for my RPM loss?

    Last year couldnt get above 7900rpm with

    50LB injectors

    XXX CHARGER

    With the stage 2 set up.

    Xxx charger was hitting 12.5lbs boost.

    Any insight would be awesome

  3. #3
    Chrisx88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Rochester NY
    Posts
    184
    +1
    10
    Pull the pump and see what prop your running.

  4. #4
    When was the last time your spark plugs were changed?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ski doo zx 800 View Post
    When was the last time your spark plugs were changed?
    End of last riding season

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc3753 View Post
    End of last riding season
    I'd throw in a new set and see what happens. Also looks like your prop is has to much pitch in it

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ski doo zx 800 View Post
    I'd throw in a new set and see what happens. Also looks like your prop is has to much pitch in it
    Should I try a 14/19? I was told it was a 15/20 by the previous owner

  8. #8
    I'm running a 14/19 in my 06 rxp bone stock and I'm spinning at 7900 to 8050 rpms with a full tank. Gps speed at 71.4 last week. I'm pretty stoked with this performanceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190502-212105_Strava.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	447859

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ski doo zx 800 View Post
    I'm running a 14/19 in my 06 rxp bone stock and I'm spinning at 7900 to 8050 rpms with a full tank. Gps speed at 71.4 last week. I'm pretty stoked with this performanceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190502-212105_Strava.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	447859
    What app are you using to get your speed?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc3753 View Post
    What app are you using to get your speed?
    Been using strava for mountain biking and running for years and it works great for the water too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2006 Ski Doo RXP Supercharger MISSING WASHER!!
    By liftedsilvy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 10:00 AM
  2. Stock RXP-X missing a few RPMS
    By purpledrillmonkey in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 12:34 PM
  4. Missing RPMS
    By 04RXP22 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •