Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    Seriously, look up fl ski riders on you tube and check out some of the invasions. Not really long rides but a short ride with a big group to a beach or sandbar for the day. Room for people to ride all day and hang out. Kind of like the beach where my cabin is. the gulf is a big once you start pulling away from the beach.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    I use to ride with most of those groups. Including south florida riders. Its fun to a certain point. Ocean turns into a washing machine. But its a great time for sure

+1
    I sent request to join y'alls Facebook group. I will most likely be at the beach this weekend (Crystal Beach on Bolivar Peninsula) but, if for some reason Im not Ill hit you up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Big riding groups can take a lot of effort. Not only while on the water, but planning, staffing, organizing, etc.

Personally I prefer modest size riding groups rather than huge herds of skis milling about.
    Agree 100%, basically anything in the 5-10 ski range is perfect IMO, less is fun and takes no prep, more is too much.

Texas Ski Riders

Are you still working on getting Riding groups together Iím here in the Dallas/Cedar Hill area and I have about six guys who are looking to ride different lakes and we would love to ride with your group sometimes.

Iíve been watching extreme Jet Ski riders On YouTube near the Houston and Texas city area Iím going to reach out to those guys to see if we can ride with them also there rides look pretty cool.
    Last edited by cedricportley; 05-05-2019 at 11:40 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cedricportley View Post
    Are you still working on getting Riding groups together I’m here in the Dallas/Cedar Hill area and I have about six guys who are looking to ride different lakes and we would love to ride with your group sometimes.

I’ve been watching extreme Jet Ski riders On YouTube near the Houston and Texas city area I’m going to reach out to those guys to see if we can ride with them also there rides look pretty cool.
    you sure can, we just did a ride yesterday, over a 100 miles of pure fun, it was about 26 skis then we split up and 12 one way and the rest went bar hopping for cinco de mayo. let us know what you got in mind. i am not the owner of the group tho. i just organize my own rides.

7. +1 by:

+1
    I'd be the biggest issue with getting huge groups together would be the fact that Texas is a monster in size lol. People would be driving huge distances to meet. I love the idea though!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cxk View Post
    I'd be the biggest issue with getting huge groups together would be the fact that Texas is a monster in size lol. People would be driving huge distances to meet. I love the idea though!
    Its been done before. We have meet at louisiana before for mudbug. And in austin one time. No issue there

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cedricportley View Post
    Are you still working on getting Riding groups together I’m here in the Dallas/Cedar Hill area and I have about six guys who are looking to ride different lakes and we would love to ride with your group sometimes.

I’ve been watching extreme Jet Ski riders On YouTube near the Houston and Texas city area I’m going to reach out to those guys to see if we can ride with them also there rides look pretty cool.
    Hey Cedric , welcome to the forum. get the new 300 fixed so we can ride.
    D

I am ready now I have two other skis the Sea-Doo RXP 255

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information