+1

Female "orifice" protection

So I made a mistake and scared my woman almost off riding on the back of the jetski with me. When I was explaining what can happen with the power of the 230HP jet nozzle and not to fall off....

I ordered "Klip Grips" for My pfd so she can hold on better what are some extra measure's so she can rest easy her lady bits wont be blown apart? Neoprene 4mm shorts? a female cup of some sort? magic?

+1
    Yes the neoprene lined type board shorts are a good thing to have!

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RR697 View Post
    ... what can happen with the power of the ... jet nozzle and not to fall off....

I ordered "Klip Grips" for My pfd so she can hold on better what are some extra measure's so she can rest easy her lady bits wont be blown apart? Neoprene 4mm shorts? a female cup of some sort? magic?
    Neoprene shorts are the recommended protection, should one fall off. This applies to female and males. Males have a significant lower orifice too.

Does your owners manual not spell this out?

Most passengers I instruct to reach under my arms and grip my PFD up near my neck/collar. This not only positions the passenger close to me but it also allows them to brace with their arms against my sides, should the need arise to really hang on.

Also, if I don't hear them while riding at speed, I tell them to give my PFD a really hard shake. That will get my attention!

Best method, buy a second PWC for yourself to ride.
    Last edited by K447; 04-22-2019 at 08:14 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Neoprene shorts are the recommended protection, should one fall off. This applies to female and males. Males have a significant lower orifice too.

Does your owners manual not spell this out?

Most passengers I instruct to reach under my arms and grip my PFD up near my neack/shoulders. This not only positions the passenger close to me but it also allows them to brace with their arms against my sides, should the need arise to really hang on.

Also, if I don't hear them while riding at speed, I tell them to give my PFD a really hard shake. That will get my attention!

Best method, buy a second PWC for her to ride.
    Great advice. Thank you. Do you guys know what thickness mm. I would assume the thicker the more protection but also it gets much hotter. We are in South Florida so its HOT

I found these they look solid what do you guys think?
    https://www.roka.com/collections/sim...201#size-chart

anyway to get em and test there protection?
    Last edited by RR697; 04-22-2019 at 04:59 PM.

+1
    Comments deleted.

Hold my beer and watch this... JohnnyMac's Avatar
    +1
    A friend of mine used to speed water ski (@ 100+mph) and his first wipe-out provided him with an extremely painful, multi-gallon (he said it felt like) enema. After a few trials and tribulations, he now skis wearing a heavy wetsuit on top, under that a pair of Levis, under that a pair of neoprene shorts and under that a big ol Maxi-Pad taped over his arse hole....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    A friend of mine used to speed water ski (@ 100+mph) and his first wipe-out provided him with an extremely painful, multi-gallon (he said it felt like) enema. After a few trials and tribulations, he now skis wearing a heavy wetsuit on top, under that a pair of Levis, under that a pair of neoprene shorts and under that a big ol Maxi-Pad taped over his arse hole....
    Yea thats all bad. The Roka stuff is 5mm thick in the pelvic region which is the thickest I have found. Its made for swimmers but it actually seems like it may be the best protection around.

Thread Information