Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

lucky 13 & 2* wedge

has anyone run the lucky 13 cone and 2* wedge together with success. I put them on but I don't like how low the end of the lucky 13 cone sits in the nozzle, it sits pretty low...for now im going to take the 2* wedge out and just run the lucky 13 for the 1st couple of runs...any input?

+1
    Do you have the cone pointing up? I was running both, when I had the 13/18 in. However, the purpose of the cone for me was to reduce rpm's.

yea I'm 99% sure its up. but im going to double check

+1
    Even with it pointing up, it will still sit a little below center of the nozzle. I just had this conversation with Jerry.

+1
    I think I would run your setup first with the stock cone to see where your rpm's and speed are.

im going to take the wedge out to see where is. I will then put it back in and try. im going to leave the lucky 13 in...I know where it should be...I might have to play with the spacers to get the r's up until I pitch the prop if needed. but my plan are to run all of the spacers and pitch the prop to 8550 r's but if its way off i'll try the stock cone to see what's going on. I need to check the arf 1st thing who knows what is going to do, but if I need the injectors i'll just add the 3 bar map and stage 3 tune...

+1
    If you are referring to the Riva stage 3 tune, you won't need the map sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    If you are referring to the Riva stage 3 tune, you won't need the map sensor.
    ok how about the high volume fuel pump? I was going off of what jerry said (f1 f2 f3 riva stage 3 tune injectors fuel rail and 3 bar map sensor kit no high pressure fuel pump needed)

I looked at ur list of mods and see you don't have the 3 bar map sensor or high pressure fuel pump...good to know...looks like it'll be the riva stage 3 tune with injectors ...if needed thanks

+1
    I have the injectors but no map sensor or fuel rail. The stock fuel pump provides plenty of pressure/flow for what you will be running. I am running a perfect 11.9 in cooler weather and a very rich 10.7 in the summer. If anything I need a fuel regulator to lean it up a bit in the warmer months. .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information