RIVA Performance Air Intake for ultra 310x, should I buy?

I'm looking for a plug and play reversible air mod. I'm not looking for top speed gains, just looking to limit heat soak when messing around for extended periods of time. I feel I lose acceleration if I'm out for a while just jumping wakes and just your standard hooning....

I'm not looking to save a buck either, for years I loved free DIY projects, but I'm older with kids and now just look for turn key solutions that yield results.

I couldn't find any actual reviews of this intake. Any feedback welcomed.

I was thinking of doing the SOCOM at the same time since the install looks to be in the same general areas.

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 17_310x View Post
    I'm looking for a plug and play reversible air mod. I'm not looking for top speed gains, just looking to limit heat soak when messing around for extended periods of time. I feel I lose acceleration if I'm out for a while just jumping wakes and just your standard hooning....

I'm not looking to save a buck either, for years I loved free DIY projects, but I'm older with kids and now just look for turn key solutions that yield results.

I couldn't find any actual reviews of this intake. Any feedback welcomed.

I was thinking of doing the SOCOM at the same time since the install looks to be in the same general areas.
    don't waste your money ………. other than some more induction noise its a waste of money on a SCOM ski...……. just another RIVA money grab

Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    don't waste your money . other than some more induction noise its a waste of money on a SCOM ski.... just another RIVA money grab

I've tried to comprehend all the different "free air" mods. What one would you suggest?

When I'm out just doing hard accelerations and swamping and what not I really feel it has some heat soak issues......

I have an Aquamist Meth system in my garage from a previous car build that I joke about putting on to keep intake temps down....lol

Thread Information