Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

Riva 20psi wheel

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has tried the 20psi wheel, was also wondering is a fuel regulator needed with this wheel, I’m about to do a wheel and was going f2 but seen this wheel any suggestion

+1
    Regulator, fuel pump, injectors and Riva oiled SC shaft kit...Also valve retainers....etc

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZeeR View Post
    Regulator, fuel pump, injectors and Riva oiled SC shaft kit...Also valve retainers....etc
    Of course I have all the supporting mods I was going the f2 and seen the 20 psi and was wondering if it worth getting the 20psi over the 19 , 20psi wheel means fuel pump and regulator, 19 not

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtile04 View Post
    Of course I have all the supporting mods I was going the f2 and seen the 20 psi and was wondering if it worth getting the 20psi over the 19 , 20psi wheel means fuel pump and regulator, 19 not
    well yes you should have a fuel pump, regulator and the same exact supporting mods with a 19lb wheel as with a 20lb wheel. Anyways in speaking with Dean who’s testing the new 20 a lot it’s quite a nice upgrade over the 19. Good luck bud.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks mate I will run the deans team level 6 thanks for your help

Hi

Yes a fuel regulator is needed and get the riva one. Ill be doing 20lb sc wheel with a e85 tune Dont expect many people to respond i tried 5 times to have talks on 20lb sc wheel's etc and most people only max out at stage 2 for various reasons one being cost. Should beable to spin a 13/18 around 9300 on the 20lb wheel also which will be around 24lb. boost. Run a fzr pump nozzle 3deg. 85mm , lucky 13 pump cone, bored transom plate, stainless wear ring. You should know youll also need a 3baR MAP sensor, 1000cc injectors (riva ones) , riva hd sc shaft kit, billet fuel rail,and of course titanium retainers. And obv full stage 2 mods. Now if u want to be less efficient at the pump then yea run other stuff than what i mentioned.

Seems your cheaping out big time with just a bov and junk tj exhaust mod. U should run a full free flow exhaust, and a fizzle or riva gen 3 intercooler , or dont expect your engine to care for you that well. Also i hope your running the riva pro cooling kit. jesus haha. Maybe finish getting stage 2 mods before going stage 3.THis is exactly why people f engines up with going half ass on them. and i would not recommend a LEANS team tune on 20lb wheel. Jesus Garcia all day. U want proper afr's in all 4 cylinders. This is verboten info.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtile04 View Post
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone has tried the 20psi wheel, was also wondering is a fuel regulator needed with this wheel, I’m about to do a wheel and was going f2 but seen this wheel any suggestion

Guys! I guess it depends on the tune... I'm hoping everyone would be using the MaptunerX stage 3 tune as it's perfectly written for the Riva supercharger upgrades.
    To run the F1, F2, or even F3 I recommend the MaptunerX stage 3 tune of which you will need 1000cc injectors, billet fuel rail (to install the injectors) and Riva 3 bar map sensor.
    You will use the STOCK fuel pump and STOCK fuel pressure regulator.

11. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattG178 View Post
    Seems your cheaping out big time with just a bov and junk tj exhaust mod. U should run a full free flow exhaust, and a fizzle or riva gen 3 intercooler , or dont expect your engine to care for you that well. Also i hope your running the riva pro cooling kit. jesus haha. Maybe finish getting stage 2 mods before going stage 3.THis is exactly why people f engines up with going half ass on them. and i would not recommend a LEANS team tune on 20lb wheel. Jesus Garcia all day. U want proper afr's in all 4 cylinders. This is verboten info.
    I have purchased the supporting mods the mods in my sig are whats installed not what i have purchased

+1
    Thanks jerry that seems to be a great option

14. +1 by:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information