Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    Melbourne (AUS) gtile04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    640
    +1
    23

    Riva 20psi wheel

    Hi guys just wondering if anyone has tried the 20psi wheel, was also wondering is a fuel regulator needed with this wheel, I’m about to do a wheel and was going f2 but seen this wheel any suggestion


  2. #2
    95.4mph FZR FZeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,036
    +1
    552
    Regulator, fuel pump, injectors and Riva oiled SC shaft kit...Also valve retainers....etc

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    Melbourne (AUS) gtile04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    640
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by FZeeR View Post
    Regulator, fuel pump, injectors and Riva oiled SC shaft kit...Also valve retainers....etc
    Of course I have all the supporting mods I was going the f2 and seen the 20 psi and was wondering if it worth getting the 20psi over the 19 , 20psi wheel means fuel pump and regulator, 19 not

  5. #4
    95.4mph FZR FZeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,036
    +1
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by gtile04 View Post
    Of course I have all the supporting mods I was going the f2 and seen the 20 psi and was wondering if it worth getting the 20psi over the 19 , 20psi wheel means fuel pump and regulator, 19 not
    well yes you should have a fuel pump, regulator and the same exact supporting mods with a 19lb wheel as with a 20lb wheel. Anyways in speaking with Dean who’s testing the new 20 a lot it’s quite a nice upgrade over the 19. Good luck bud.

  6. +1 by:


  7. #5
    Melbourne (AUS) gtile04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    640
    +1
    23
    Thanks mate I will run the deans team level 6 thanks for your help

  8. #6

    Hi

    Yes a fuel regulator is needed and get the riva one. Ill be doing 20lb sc wheel with a e85 tune Dont expect many people to respond i tried 5 times to have talks on 20lb sc wheel's etc and most people only max out at stage 2 for various reasons one being cost. Should beable to spin a 13/18 around 9300 on the 20lb wheel also which will be around 24lb. boost. Run a fzr pump nozzle 3deg. 85mm , lucky 13 pump cone, bored transom plate, stainless wear ring. You should know youll also need a 3baR MAP sensor, 1000cc injectors (riva ones) , riva hd sc shaft kit, billet fuel rail,and of course titanium retainers. And obv full stage 2 mods. Now if u want to be less efficient at the pump then yea run other stuff than what i mentioned.

  9. #7
    Seems your cheaping out big time with just a bov and junk tj exhaust mod. U should run a full free flow exhaust, and a fizzle or riva gen 3 intercooler , or dont expect your engine to care for you that well. Also i hope your running the riva pro cooling kit. jesus haha. Maybe finish getting stage 2 mods before going stage 3.THis is exactly why people f engines up with going half ass on them. and i would not recommend a LEANS team tune on 20lb wheel. Jesus Garcia all day. U want proper afr's in all 4 cylinders. This is verboten info.

  10. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,280
    +1
    2,868
    Quote Originally Posted by gtile04 View Post
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone has tried the 20psi wheel, was also wondering is a fuel regulator needed with this wheel, I’m about to do a wheel and was going f2 but seen this wheel any suggestion

    Guys! I guess it depends on the tune... I'm hoping everyone would be using the MaptunerX stage 3 tune as it's perfectly written for the Riva supercharger upgrades.
    To run the F1, F2, or even F3 I recommend the MaptunerX stage 3 tune of which you will need 1000cc injectors, billet fuel rail (to install the injectors) and Riva 3 bar map sensor.
    You will use the STOCK fuel pump and STOCK fuel pressure regulator.

  11. +1 by:


  12. #9
    Melbourne (AUS) gtile04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    640
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by MattG178 View Post
    Seems your cheaping out big time with just a bov and junk tj exhaust mod. U should run a full free flow exhaust, and a fizzle or riva gen 3 intercooler , or dont expect your engine to care for you that well. Also i hope your running the riva pro cooling kit. jesus haha. Maybe finish getting stage 2 mods before going stage 3.THis is exactly why people f engines up with going half ass on them. and i would not recommend a LEANS team tune on 20lb wheel. Jesus Garcia all day. U want proper afr's in all 4 cylinders. This is verboten info.
    I have purchased the supporting mods the mods in my sig are whats installed not what i have purchased

  13. #10
    Melbourne (AUS) gtile04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    640
    +1
    23
    Thanks jerry that seems to be a great option

  14. +1 by:


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 08:19 AM
  2. What prop to 20psi??
    By JonnySweden in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 04:48 PM
  3. FS 300x 20psi pulley and more
    By boostedf12x in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 09:42 PM
  4. R&D C3 Monster Wheel vs. Riva Stage 3 Wheel
    By Craigo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. r&d c3 wheel vs riva b1 wheel
    By wave15stx in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •