Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What do you guys think about a twin supercharged set out of modified stock parts

I am thinking about taking on the task of building a twin supercharged set up. I am very mechanically inclined and have some really simple ideas for the cooling and of course making that hp.I have been building since I was 15 .I have a small machine shop that I have slowly been putting together so I can make almost anything I need to.I have always been a fan of making and getting free hp with a little know how and sharing it to help others it's not always about the money .although it's sad to say money is the root of all evil.

I would like some feed back on what you guys think about a gear drive system or a belt drive or magnetic drive electric system . I'm looking for positive feed back not bullying comments or stuff like ask George Jetson although that was funny but let's get our thinking caps on and really push this to a new level unless someone has already done this here we go.

How do you get the placing/spacing of your periods to appear so random?

+1
    For the magnetic clutch set up search ebay for electro magnetic clutch. I am building my own hydraulic clutch pump and got one off an A/C compressor. However I did have to machine a new shaft for hydraulic pump as the electro magnetic serpentine clutch requires a longer shaft. Also, can you TIG weld.

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1rx7 View Post
    How do you get the placing/spacing of your periods to appear so random?
    So what if it is if you don't like it don't post ...............

Quote Originally Posted by TJS0712F View Post
    For the magnetic clutch set up search ebay for electro magnetic clutch. I am building my own hydraulic clutch pump and got one off an A/C compressor. However I did have to machine a new shaft for hydraulic pump as the electro magnetic serpentine clutch requires a longer shaft. Also, can you TIG weld.
    It will not be anything like that and yes I can tig weld I'm not real good but it's like everything else you learn as you go.

Mods please delete it's just not worth arguing there is alays that one that's gotta mess it all up.I will post pics of the hull as it comes together and just go from there thank you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    Mods please delete it's just not worth arguing there is alays that one that's gotta mess it all up.I will post pics of the hull as it comes together and just go from there thank you
    Not sure why you are hurt over this. Give it some time. Others will respond. I have been told on many forums you can't do this and can't do that. I always prove them wrong. Even happened here where people stated to send my impeller out for repair as it crashed.

I will be honest my grammar and I get extremely pissued at the guy that wants to make fun of just to be an ass hole.I am talking about doing something totally different as far as the jet pump goes and the propulsion system. I know people are gonna say it's a lot of work and I am capable of doing it all except for the tuning,cam grindin and few other things.I am entertaining the idea of stuffing another jet pump in the mix.

I would basically cut the original out and fiberglass the two pump tunnels in and proceed from there.I probably just need to do it in stages so I don't get over whelmed. I may need to move the motor either way to line it up with the main shafts since it will be moved.

Thanks for the encouragement man I appreciate it mods DO NOT DELETE.Can a mod pm me and help figure out why I can't post in the for sale section.I have been here awhile just don't post much is all.

I'm also doing this from my phone that's why there is a lot mis spelled words and such so sry.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    single motor with twin superchargers and then twin jet pumps as well?any ideas as to what make and hull?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information