Question Sea Doo 200 hour Mark and Dead at full throttle

This is a 2 part question. I have a 2007 Sea Doo GTI SE 155, and I have recenlty hit the 200 Hour mark. The maintenance (MAINT) message has come up and I would like to do my own maintenance, then take it to the shop for them to clear the code. My question is what is required at the 200hr mark? I see in the manual to Flush the coolant and change the spark plugs. Do I need to change the oil too or what else should be done.

I have recently change out my voltage regulator and the battery voltage looks good when revving the throttle. The Jetski rides good in the water, but when I go full throttle, the jetski loses all power. Most of the time I can unplug and replug the lanyardand and turn the jetski on after 10 seconds to ride again. Yesterday, I had to wait over a minute before the jetski would turn on so I could ride back to the dock. Could this be a bad Dess Post? Also to mention, I am still using fuel from the end of last season, so that could be the issue too (about 6 months old).

+1
    Service manual link:

http://seadoomanuals.net/download/pd...hop-manual.pdf

"what is required at the 200hr mark?"

See pages 1-2

I would recommend removing the old fuel.

3. +1 by:

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    To perhaps avoid the shop charge, buy some of the stuff for your service at that dealership, at least oil filter and sparkplugs. Talk to the service manager about the cost to reset the nag seeing you've bought the materials from them.

Otherwise you could get hit with a 30 minute+ labor charge. really depends on the dealer. If you bought the ski there, they should accommodate your simple request

For the 200 hour mark, I've replaced the spark plugs, am about to do an oil and oil filter change, and a coolant flush. I'll take the ski to the shop I bought the parts from to turn off the maint code.

When running the ski, I get a P0562 Low Battery Voltage Code. I have a brand new battery in there. What could trigger this? I had this code come up when the voltage regulator went bad too. I replaced it with a cheap aftermarket voltage regulator. Could it be the regulator, corroded fuses, dirty battery terminals?

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    ALL OF THAT IS POSSIBLE. i'D HAVE A LOOK AT THE THREE PIN CONNECTOR FROM THE STATOR, IT OFTEN BURNS. OK TO CUT AND SOLDER. GUY THAT PULLS THE ENGINE NEXT TIME WILL CURSE AT YOU A BIT

CHEAP REGULATORS ARE JUST THAT, CHEAP AND IT'S A CHANCE A BRAND NEW ONE WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY, BUT CHECK THE THREE PIN CONNECTOR FROM THE STATOR FIRST

I did water test the ski and the voltage regulator while revving did keep the batter voltage around 13.5 volts, and when the jetski is off, it sits at 12.5 volts. Doesn't this mean the voltage regulator is working properly? I also got some corrosion in the fuse box, so that could be the cause too. I'm taking out the fuse box and cleaning it this weekend.

Thread Information