+1

Dynojet cmd marine

Why dont any links for this product work? Is there no software available anymore? No online manuals? I have the CMD Marine unit, and would like to get going using it, but when clicked on firmware link its a dead end.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisx88 View Post
    Why dont any links for this product work? Is there no software available anymore? No online manuals? I have the CMD Marine unit, and would like to get going using it, but when clicked on firmware link its a dead end.
    They just use power commander message me if you need help I use it 7277760718

+1
    Get the software from dyno jet use their powercommander software

You may actually run into an issue with the PC 5 software. I contacted support and they referred me to this link.

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...arine%20(CMDM)

Mine would not allow me to initiate the auto tune with the power commander 5 software. After downloading the marine cmd all is well. Now if you want to manually tune the PC5 software still works well for that.

They also stated that you can use the power core software from their site as well.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=190363

This thread above has really good information too. A couple pages in the firmware and zero map are posted as well and the files worked for me.

You may have to do some self exploration. It is a small learning curve and pretty easy to figure out.

Make sure that if you are tuning by map pressure that you set up your pressure points of reference in the software otherwise it won't do much.

+1
    Yea ill be tuning based off map sensor. I dont plan on doing the autotune, atleast not now, since i do not have the 02 sensor for it. Im currently using an MTXL gauge / sensor. I have 2x maps for 60/80 injectors, but they are built off throttle position.

If you don't plan on varying boost much it might be best to run the throttle position to rpm. It's a little easier to target the individual points to adjust fueling. Map based is possible manually but will be harder to monitor and adjust.

With the throttle tune you can err on the side of rich and be safe.

Spring for the autotune though! It works great. Gets your fueling spot on everywhere

+1
    I have the X charger and do not plan to buy the ET 137 +4 untill next winter. So this year i will only be running the 10psi. Ill try the loaded 60lb map i got, although im only running 42lbs. If i have to buy 60s for map i might as well just buy wideband and run the autotune.

Thread Information