What prop pitch to go with?

Wazup guys looking to change out my stock prop with a solas prop. Having a hard time knowing what pitch to get. I'm running a reflash 8650, with riva though hull exhaust, a TDR waterbox, 4in intake, and a worx grate. On stock prop I'm spinning 8080-8100. I'm in miami so it's always hot as hell. Need some help on solas prop pitch to get more rpms = more speed! Thanx ahead of time.

Skattrak 15/19 or depitch stock prop

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecustomfirearms View Post
    Wazup guys looking to change out my stock prop with a solas prop. Having a hard time knowing what pitch to get. I'm running a reflash 8650, with riva though hull exhaust, a TDR waterbox, 4in intake, and a worx grate. On stock prop I'm spinning 8080-8100. I'm in miami so it's always hot as hell. Need some help on solas prop pitch to get more rpms = more speed! Thanx ahead of time.

You want the 13/18 it's better than the 15/19, I've tried both.

You can get here and support the forum; Use discount code GREENHULK for 10% off

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...emar9rog067g06

I have one my 16 PX I'm about to move over to my 19 PX. It's worth a few hundred RPM/couple mph and the ski accelerates better.

Oh, i recommend not using the aluminum nose cone...just reuse the stock rubber one or buy a new one. I've never had good luck with the aluminum ones staying on and the I'm not a fan of aluminum up against stainless in our salt water enviroment (galvanic corrosion) . Put a little sealant on the stock cone and snug it on. Take this opportunity to put some triple guard grease (amazon) on the splines and pull your nose cone off and inspect your bearings, any water or noise and it's time for rebuild. If you pump is pretty old I'd say go ahead pull it apart and replace the front seals and o-rings at the back and grease up the bearings and it will be happy for a long time. Lot of times the front seal goes on older skis as rust forms on the shaft and beats up the front seal and water will start sneaking in.

4. +1 by:

Thanx man appreciates it

Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    You want the 13/18 it's better than the 15/19, I've tried both.

You can get here and support the forum; Use discount code GREENHULK for 10% off

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...emar9rog067g06

I have one my 16 PX I'm about to move over to my 19 PX. It's worth a few hundred RPM/couple mph and the ski accelerates better.

Oh, i recommend not using the aluminum nose cone...just reuse the stock rubber one or buy a new one. I've never had good luck with the aluminum ones staying on and the I'm not a fan of aluminum up against stainless in our salt water enviroment (galvanic corrosion) . Put a little sealant on the stock cone and snug it on. Take this opportunity to put some triple guard grease (amazon) on the splines and pull your nose cone off and inspect your bearings, any water or noise and it's time for rebuild. If you pump is pretty old I'd say go ahead pull it apart and replace the front seals and o-rings at the back and grease up the bearings and it will be happy for a long time. Lot of times the front seal goes on older skis as rust forms on the shaft and beats up the front seal and water will start sneaking in.

Thread Information