Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE=toxicgun;3021562]but the thing is, you havent shown any of it yet, no engine build, no ski built, no test rides, no gps readings, etc.. Hard to take it serious when you just keep talking without showing any proof. The person posting was looking for a gpsho not gprxp anyways so it has no relevance to what was asked since you are not

I am simply letting the op know that there will be a fast ski up for sale if that is what he is looking for.I have sent pics to some but I am the type of person who gets all the parts together then starts the build post.I don't like waiting months in between exc. this assures me I will get the build done.I am working on the hull now and I have been taking plenty of pics so I can explain everything and some of the ideas I have for the ski.

+1
    I'm definitely looking for a GPRSHO vs GPRXP.

It's not that I have any inherent opposition to that platform, but I'm familiar with the Yamaha 1.8 and feel comfortable doing maintenance. Ultimately, I want to at least be able to pretend I know what I'm doing, and I'll be the first to say that one of the primary reasons I've continued to buy Yamahas is at least a basic knowledge of how they work.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    Because a lot of people ask me what I'm building not trying to hijack anyones thread when at first I just say turbo'd gpr and then it turns into pm's and they ask me what I have done exc.I will be creating my build thread soon enough just waiting on a few more parts is all.I see people looking for a fast ski so I chime in and I let them know what's being done not bragging about anything and sorry if it seems that way.I am here to help people and learn at the same time when ever I can.
    Fair enough and get on er we wanna see a build thread

Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    Fair enough and get on er we wanna see a build thread
    You guys are more excited than I am.The guy who did my Honda blocks is doing my sea doo block he is making the sleeves custom and his work is nothing less than flawless.I have taken some pics of the hull and of the mods I have done to it but a certain little puppy chewed the freaking cord to the camera plus I just want to be oranized and do it all right I have learned not to get in a rush because it cost more to do it a second time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kmaher View Post
    I'm definitely looking for a GPRSHO vs GPRXP.

It's not that I have any inherent opposition to that platform, but I'm familiar with the Yamaha 1.8 and feel comfortable doing maintenance. Ultimately, I want to at least be able to pretend I know what I'm doing, and I'll be the first to say that one of the primary reasons I've continued to buy Yamahas is at least a basic knowledge of how they work.
    I completely understand and I was just in the right place at the right time is all.when I decided to build this set up. I just wanted to go all out and do what no one has done and go massive on the bore .

im looking to build a faster ski, i have a rxt 3 seater that does 82 mph, but id like more,and dont think im going to get it out of this ski, is there any info on a conversion build, i know nothing about them

Iím on the west coast of Florida and Iím looking for either a gprxp or a GPRSHO... let me know if your buddies want to sell... thanks 239-233-4398

man i want to buy one of these

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bic216 View Post
    Iím on the west coast of Florida and Iím looking for either a gprxp or a GPRSHO... let me know if your buddies want to sell... thanks 239-233-4398
    There is a guy on eBay selling a gprxp conversion ski. It still needs midshaft and I think exhaust but allmost a done ski. $1600 starting price and it's been on there twice and no sale. Maybe he'll take an offer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information