Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Demon View Post
    Could you pass along the one to me in Florida? I am actually looking for a built one running 95+
    Sure - I'll shoot you a PM

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kmaher View Post
    Sure - I'll shoot you a PM
    if you are still looking let me know, i have two here that i am going to put together, and we can definitely work something out. i can send you pictures, i have a stock powerplant and one that built as well. 305-335-6779, located in houston texas

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Demon View Post
    Could you pass along the one to me in Florida? I am actually looking for a built one running 95+

I will be selling mine when its done 1.8L 4tec motor and BVH=BIG VALVE HEAD lol This is all going in an 03 gpr w/a custom turbo 6860 I am building for it.I will be starting the build process very very soon.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    I will be selling mine when its done 1.8L 4tec motor and BVH=BIG VALVE HEAD lol This is all going in an 03 gpr w/a custom turbo 6860 I am building for it.I will be starting the build process very very soon.
    so you havent built it but you know how fast it will go already and you are already planning to sell it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicgun View Post
    so you havent built it but you know how fast it will go already and you are already planning to sell it?
    I'm trying to figure out which thread is his build thread, every post he makes on someone's thread he mentions his build in great detail. Maybe instead of hijacking he should start his own.

wtf is a 1.8 4tec?

Quote Originally Posted by toxicgun View Post
    I am in the process not trying to high jack anyone's thread they ask and I'm passionate about the build is all.I will ride and back the numbers that I say up that's the fun part.I will be starting my own thread very soon just waiting on a few more parts is all.I am not trying to offend any one it's just not worth the time to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    I'm trying to figure out which thread is his build thread, every post he makes on someone's thread he mentions his build in great detail. Maybe instead of hijacking he should start his own.
    Because a lot of people ask me what I'm building not trying to hijack anyones thread when at first I just say turbo'd gpr and then it turns into pm's and they ask me what I have done exc.I will be creating my build thread soon enough just waiting on a few more parts is all.I see people looking for a fast ski so I chime in and I let them know what's being done not bragging about anything and sorry if it seems that way.I am here to help people and learn at the same time when ever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by raven007 View Post
    wtf is a 1.8 4tec?

Because most people think I am Yamaha when they hear the displacement I just tell them I am sea doo with Yamaha displacement.The ski will be for sale when I get it done I will start another one but something a little more crazier than the last what's wrong with making money.lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    I am in the process not trying to high jack anyone's thread they ask and I'm passionate about the build is all.I will ride and back the numbers that I say up that's the fun part.I will be starting my own thread very soon just waiting on a few more parts is all.I am not trying to offend any one it's just not worth the time to argue.

but the thing is, you havent shown any of it yet, no engine build, no ski built, no test rides, no gps readings, etc.. Hard to take it serious when you just keep talking without showing any proof. The person posting was looking for a gpsho not gprxp anyways so it has no relevance to what was asked since you are not using a yamaha engine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information