Karavan/Magic Tilt Single Double Aluminum Trailers

Hello Hulksters,
    it been some time since I first posted about the Karavan Double Trailer. Itís been many years since the first post and video but I would like to thank all those that purchased in the past. I have literally shipped them all over the Country and abroad.

When I first posted the trailers were being made under the Karavan Lable. They are now manufactured in Tampa the exact same trailer but with the Magic Tilt Lable. They have increase the price two times over the years so I can no longer offer them at $2,150. However, if your interest the price is now $2,350. You still have to pay tax and title at your location..
    Robert Stolpmann
    St Augustine Florida
    386/212/9119
    stolpmannr@me.com
    The process is still the same, you can verify with other Green Hulk purchasers. Your trailers will be built brand new after you have paid for the trailer in full. Depending on factory production and delivery you can expect the trailer in your possession 7-14 days from the start date. Generally your bill of sales and titles will arrive prior so you can get your tag work done prior to delivery. My area is most of the Southeast!

Thank you for your continued support!

+1
    how about a 4 position trailer?

+1
    I am still trying to figure your post out. I even went back to your original post. So you are the creator of these trailers ?, or you are the dreamer of this idea and Magic tilt is building them. I checked out your pic in your avatar where there is a larger pic of this in your 2014 post. Looks like you are talking two production trailers and "tying" them together with galvanized tubing albeit keeping the single axle under each production trailer. Is this correct. I assume you tied the back end together as well.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHC View Post
    is that why karavan doesnt have parts listed for them anymore? meaning i can get parts from magic tilt to fix mine?
    I called Karavan last fall and they were very helpful. Although there is no parts list on their web site, they can still help you with parts. I had the original bunk brackets, which would not stay in place. They provided a complete set of re-designed brackets, free!

+1
    Still offering the "lifetime guaranteed maintenance free bearings"?

Thread Information