Mods to extend life of 19 gp1800r

Hi I just picked up a 2019 gp1800, Iím looking for any of kind mods that will actually work with extending the life of the engine and supercharger, was thinking possibly a BOV so help with surge and prolong the life of the supercharger, give me your feedback and opinions. Thanks!

+1
    If you’re keeping it mostly stock you won’t need to extend its life....That SVHO is built like a brick shithouse. Change the oil frequently and make sure the plugs are fresh and let her rip. BOV can potentially help the life of the stock SC clutch and make nice whistle noises to make you feel like you’re going faster....

3. +1 by:

Thanks! Yea I’m going to keep it stock but may do deans speed limit control tune

5. +1 by:

+1
    If you're riding Saltwater just bathe the engine bay in silicon spray after every 2-3 uses, flush after every ride and you'll be good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernies10 View Post
    If you're riding Saltwater just bathe the engine bay in silicon spray after every 2-3 uses, flush after every ride and you'll be good!
    Definitely, I have an 08 vx cruiser that I flush and spray silicone after every ride, still looks brand new. I think Iíll just with the deans speed control tune and be done with it.

+1
    Congrats on your new GP! They are super reliable skis, but at a minimum you want to do a BOV to help prolong the life of the supercharger clutch.
    Use the discount code: greenhulk in the forums online store to save $38 off the listed price of it.

Also, the GreenHulk Store sells the Dean's Team speed limiter removal reflash if you decide to do it. I highly recommend it. Your ski is not going any faster without it and it's not detectible by your dealer

RIVA FZ & FX SVHO/SHO Performance Blow-off Valve Kit

Our Performance Blow-off Valve Kit improves supercharger reliability and performance by relieving unwanted pressure during off-throttle operation....
    RY17040-BV $379.95

Dean's Team 'Speed Limit Control' ECU Performance Tune for Yamaha Waverunners

Send in your ECU for a Reflash to remove the factory speed limit control and gain 3-4 mph with no additional upgrades. Easily increase top speed...
    DeanSLC $160.00

9. +1 by:

Thread Information