+1

Sea Doo's new portable audio system for the Spark

Having your music on the water simply makes your
    Sea-Doo Life experience better. Weather it’s Bob
    Marley, DJ Khaled, Blake Shelton, or Luis Fonsi
    having you tunes always Sparks some more fun.

Sea-Doo now offers an all-new portable, 50-watt
    audio system with Bluetooth† connectivity, which is compatible with all SPARK models
    regardless of year – that’s well over 100000 SPARK owners that can now get their
    groove on in the channel. The system is fully-submersible and removable, and can be
    used on and off the watercraft. Speakers are front-mounted and positioned toward
    driver for maximum sound clarity, and there is a convenient control pad on the speaker
    for volume and song adjustment. It’s powered with a rechargeable lithium battery that
    offers up to 24 hours of playback at 50% volume. A Support Base with quick attach
    system is required for installation. It also works really well in a swimming pool, garage,
    or tailgate.

Of course, this portable audio system is available in the GreenHulk Store!

Sea-Doo SPARK Audio Kit

Your music, anywhere! Listen to your music in, on, or off the water with Sea Doo's portable, removable, and fully submersible audio system. Features...
    295100797 $649.95

SeaDoo SPARK Audio Mounting kit

Required to install the BRP Audio-Portable System
    295100856 $39.99

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sparksound1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	445749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sparksound.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	445750   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sparksound3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	445751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sparksound4.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	445752  

MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Do you have a link to this sound system?

Will you be offering the yamaha options as well?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. GP1800 View Post
    Do you have a link to this sound system?

Will you be offering the yamaha options as well?
    Yes, the GreenHulk store carry's all of the Sea Doo and Yamaha OEM parts and accessories. I just put the links for the SPARK Audio System above.

All genuine Sea Doo SPARK Accessories can be found on clicking on THIS page of the forums online store

+1
    Obviously each to his own, but this might be the most stupid thing I've ever seen for the Spark, the chill shade is a close second

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-SWE View Post
    Obviously each to his own, but this might be the most stupid thing I've ever seen for the Spark, the chill shade is a close second
    Completely agree.

If you really want sound just buy a UE Boom for a fraction of the price and get creative with mounting it.

Personally speaking (as someone who has music every time I'm on the lake or river) these speakers are a really good option if you want music on your spark, but don't want to cut holes into your hull. If you buy a little speaker like a UE Boom, or Marley Sport, or JBL, you're going to be unhappy by how quiet it is, and how the sound quality is(no bass). Trust me, I've tried it. And remember, you're on a lake, it's noisy and the sound fades off quickly. I ended up cutting holes into my hull for 4 speakers. Which was nice, but it's a permanent install, not portable, needed a second battery, and if a wire falls off a speaker, or a connection comes loose (happened twice), you're removing the entire top half to fix it. Not ideal. But it only cost me $300 all said and done.

Yes this new setup is super expensive, over $1000 CAD by the time you include the base, and then taxes, duty and shipping, (For me at least). But these speakers are worth it if you want a good Bluetooth, waterproof, portable, non permanent system. The sound is loud, but good quality, the Bluetooth range is really good, it's pretty durable, and it easily clips on and off.

And seadooing out to a beach, enjoying a few juice boxes, with tunes on with the boys after a day of work, is pretty much the best way to spend summer in my opinion.

Thread Information