What's the function of the little nipple port on the right side when flushing?

Hey guys, I was flushing my rxtx300 after a ride and I use the little green Sea-Doo hose and EZ flush port thing instead of screwing the hose in. I'm nervous when I flush with the little hose that if I turn the water up too much the pressurized stream out of it will pop a line inside the ski so I had it turned down a little but still decent amount so I flushed the ski and I had plenty coming out the jetpump but nearly nothing out of the exhaust itself and then it starting pissing out the little black nipple on the right side nearly at the top of the deck that is covered by the step to get on the ski when in the water. I probably had it running 30-45 seconds and had allot of exhaust smoke coming out of the exhaust I thought something was up so I shut it down and looked into the cap for the ski pilon because I thought something popped but the inside was dry but also radiating allot of heat, I pulled the seats off and was looking in and it was all dry. I let everything air out for 5 minutes and ran another flush with the pressure much higher and had a good stream out the exhaust this time but had water coming out that little nipple again. So my question is if that nipple inst some sort of bypass that was preventing water to go into the exhaust and should I be alright about getting something too hot. Like I said I didn't run it very long and no codes popped up or anything like in another flushing drama thread. Should I be nervous or just forget about it

You can crank the hose you won’t hurt anything. I believe the other port is for flushing the intercooler, but not 100% sure.

+1
    That little black nipple is the pisser for the intercooler

When it first happened I thought it was some sort of bilge pump and the exhaust was pumping water into the ski

+1
    Totally normal operation... It’s the pisser for the intercooler... it’s supposed to have water coming out while flushing and while riding...

Thread Information