2016 Kawasaki Ultra LX - Cruise Control Working Intermittently

I have a 2016 Kawasaki Ultra LX that has the stock cruise control. Lately, it seems to work intermittently. I had the yellow key in and could not get the cruise control to engage at all. The one touch 5mph mode worked but the cruise would not. I stopped the ski, changed the key to the green, restarted and the cruise worked just fine. I stopped the ski again, changed the key to yellow, and the cruise would not work at all. I tried multiple times and even had a second rider try to engage the cruise and it wouldn't work. Anybody else having this issue and how were you able to fix it?
    Thanks for reading and sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by jamfer9 View Post
    I have a 2016 Kawasaki Ultra LX that has the stock cruise control. Lately, it seems to work intermittently. I had the yellow key in and could not get the cruise control to engage at all. The one touch 5mph mode worked but the cruise would not. I stopped the ski, changed the key to the green, restarted and the cruise worked just fine. I stopped the ski again, changed the key to yellow, and the cruise would not work at all. I tried multiple times and even had a second rider try to engage the cruise and it wouldn't work. Anybody else having this issue and how were you able to fix it?
    Thanks for reading and sharing.
    The cruise control will not work with the SLO key. This is disabled, as the SLO key is for beginners.

Thank you for the info. Drove myself crazy trying to figure out why it wouldn't work with the SLO key.

+1
    I'm looking at the parts diagram and don't see a switch to engage the cruise control (at least not like on the 310s). How do you activate it?

Stock cruise control? Am I missing something? I have an 18; Ultra LX and I'm not aware of any cruise control. Did they remove it from the ski before the 18 models?

+1
    I'll bet he has an Ultra 310 LX.

Thread Information