Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Deans aqua x p1 19í FX SvHO

Just saw this on Deans Fb page. I donít know what rpm but I know itís stock legal to be in p1. 84 mph! with a tune, prop and filter only...impressive!

https://www.facebook.com/10000011507...266210?sfns=mo

+1
    That is amazing!

thast fast, but just those 3 mods?

Quote Originally Posted by DanSVHO View Post
    Just saw this on Deans Fb page. I don’t know what rpm but I know it’s stock legal to be in p1. 84 mph! with a tune, prop and filter only...impressive!

https://www.facebook.com/10000011507...266210?sfns=mo
    does it have a cut ride plate to

+1
    I’m not sure the specifics to be honest. So I am just going with what they posted. Intake, prop, tune. My guess is that it has at least ride plate also. Anyone know the regulations for p1. That would give an idea of what mods he has on it that are stock class legal. Still Very impressive even with a right plate.

thast for sure, impressive. I have no clue about regulationes but stock SC wheel still impressive

+1
    I believe the P1 regulations require stock components such as stock intercooler, stock supercharger, etc. That means that it’s probably spinning around 8600 to 8700 rpm’s. Even so, with an intercooler and retainers spinning it a little higher, that’s almost an upper 80s ski with a stock S/C whee! That is on par with the GP hull. I’m wondering if it is as stable as the previous FX home though. Can anybody comment on that? I drove an RXTX over the weekend in the chop and it was horrible I am not sure why people say it’s so good when Rough out. My friend has a svho fx and the rxtx and I ride both that day. The fx was much more comfortable, predictable, and confidence inspiring when pushing it.

Yesturday we went to an open ocean ride, conditions where terrible (6+ foot waves). I had a 16, 18 and now 19 FX Cruiser. So far the 19 is better. Less wet, more confortable, more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSVHO View Post
    I believe the P1 regulations require stock components such as stock intercooler, stock supercharger, etc. That means that it’s probably spinning around 8600 to 8700 rpm’s. Even so, with an intercooler and retainers spinning it a little higher, that’s almost an upper 80s ski with a stock S/C whee! That is on par with the GP hull. I’m wondering if it is as stable as the previous FX home though. Can anybody comment on that? I drove an RXTX over the weekend in the chop and it was horrible I am not sure why people say it’s so good when Rough out. My friend has a svho fx and the rxtx and I ride both that day. The fx was much more comfortable, predictable, and confidence inspiring when pushing it.

+1
    amazing! haven't gotten mine yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwaked View Post
    Yesturday we went to an open ocean ride, conditions where terrible (6+ foot waves). I had a 16, 18 and now 19 FX Cruiser. So far the 19 is better. Less wet, more confortable, more fun.

+1
    I have a 16 and thinking about pulling the trigger on another 19 fx cruiser. How much better will the 19 handle over my 16 and the old style hull?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information