SeaDoo GTX Smoke/Exhaust Code

Hello everyone. After extensively searching the internet I figured it would be best to post here and see what people with more knowledge than me on this subject might have to say.

I have a 2006 SeaDoo GTX 215 4-tec with Supercharger and Intercooled. It has 70 hours on it. Last summer, it blew a coolant hose (The one from the plastic reservoir) so I replaced it and filled up the coolant. When that happened, it went into limp mode, but luckily I was only about 5 minutes away from the dock.

Since I replaced the hose and filled up the coolant, I get a lot of white smoke coming from inside the engine, specifically on the left side of the engine bay near where the metal exhaust hose connects to the engine. I also get a lot of white smoke out the back. It runs for about 3-4 minutes before getting a P1544 exhaust code. I'm not exactly sure what this could be and what could be causing the smoke. I don't believe it's the head gasket since the oil is fine.

I'm very well versed with car and boat engines, but I don't know a lot about these engines specifically. I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks!

White smoke out the back, you know what that is.
    You also know a head gasket can fail without contaminating the oil.
    Running any engine for 5 mins with no coolant is very likely to cause damage to cylinder head and gasket.

I was afraid of that. Thanks for your input. I went through most of the exhaust system and no visible clogs or holes so unfortunately, I think I'm going to take it to the shop tomorrow morning. The reason I'm trying to fix it is to sell it since it doesn't really get used anymore.

Thread Information