Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    +1
    Put a fizzle 1000 on my 1800R. Best I could hit in the hot weather was 79.5. With the fizzle I’m back up to 82.5 consistent

+1
    Anyone have any comparison data? I have heard the Riva gen 3 out performs the fizzle?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmafighter View Post
    Anyone have any comparison data? I have heard the Riva gen 3 out performs the fizzle?
    That's funny because I have heard the opposite...

4. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    of course...just saying

+1
    I could see where it would be easy to imply there's a bias but if I was going to make a baseless claim I would've just done it 8 months ago at the start of this thread. At the end of the day, the coolers available to the market will all be within 50-100 RPM of each other and no drastic heat issues should come about until you start making really heavy HP numbers. And as always, hotter climates will notice the difference first compared to places with cooler air and/or water...

Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    of course...just saying

+1
    At the end of the day I went with the Fizzle. After reading James' bio on the Fizzle website... how he got into jet skiing...sounds alot like me.....and like someone else said on this thread....I really think Riva inflates their speed gains to sell more products. (That is my opinion only)! Don't beat me up for it!

8. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    ok then tell us what u heard...give us the facts, i would like to know. is it's what you've heard or from testing you done, back to back with both I/C. ur cooler might be better i don't know. i have a friend with both, a riva gen3 on a 90.5 mph stage 3 gp and ur fizzle on a 85+ mph stage 2+ fx would like to get him to switch them to see what happens. not knocking you or ur I/C, at this point i think they are about equal. I just would like to see some cold hard facts. what do u consider high hp #'s. i have a riva stage 3 on my fx and see very little heat fade during the summer or after back to back runs. now the gp i mention also has a stage 3 and he see more heat fade...thats all
    Last edited by yellow jacket; 11-20-2019 at 07:15 AM.

+1
    Originally Posted by JFizzleJR

Originally Posted by yellow jacket
    ok then tell us what u heard...give us the facts, i would like to know if it's what you've heard or from testing you done, back to back with both I/C. ur cooler might be better. i have a friend with both, a riva gen3 on a 90.5 mph stage 3 gp and ur fizzle on a 85+ mph stage 2+ fx would like to get him to switch them to see what happens. not knocking you or ur I/C, I just would like to see some cold hard facts...thats all

HOLY INFORMATION BATMAN !!
    Hello my little Cape Crusaders, It looks to be a battle brewing of information between the diabolical Yellowjacket and infamous JfizzleJR. Will these two spill out all their information that they have for all the world to see??, or will they just just “fizzle out”?? and our dear Yellowjacket will be turning blue waiting in anticipation for a reply that he may never get??....will we hear no more? WELL STAY TUNE TO THIS BATCHANNEL AND THIS BATFORUM TO HEAR MORE…… THIS IS YOUR BATMAN speaking from high above the Batcave

Last edited by cjk6119; 11-20-2019 at 08:41 PM.

I have 315 hrs on my stock intercooler do you need to clean the stock intercooler like the seadoos im a stock scom 15 fzsvho

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    ok then tell us what u heard...give us the facts, i would like to know. is it's what you've heard or from testing you done, back to back with both I/C. ur cooler might be better i don't know. i have a friend with both, a riva gen3 on a 90.5 mph stage 3 gp and ur fizzle on a 85+ mph stage 2+ fx would like to get him to switch them to see what happens. not knocking you or ur I/C, at this point i think they are about equal. I just would like to see some cold hard facts. what do u consider high hp #'s. i have a riva stage 3 on my fx and see very little heat fade during the summer or after back to back runs. now the gp i mention also has a stage 3 and he see more heat fade...thats all
    Yellow Jacket....I'll be at about 83-84 with my Dean's level 1 tune on my FX once I add my Fizzle. I would think you'd have more speed out of a Riva stage 3 setup.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information